Eric Holder

He knows it. But he probably should give Stevie Wonder a call and explain it to him.

Stevie wonder makes them complete - see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, we'll let you guess who the last of the trio is lol!

• Like 1

Dont worry about Holder; even "king Barak" cant repeal the second amendment. 

If they could've they would've.  Just keep the heat on your stinkin political class representatives and your powder dry.

Watchin (...and armed...) leroy

I honestly think they wanna push this to a breaking point and use it to create the Amerkia they want.

I wonder if they understand that when it gets that far, there are many people who will burn everything to the ground before they let them have it.
I hope not, but it may very well be that a civil war with the left will be a scorched earth policy deal.
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

I honestly think they wanna push this to a breaking point and use it to create the Amerkia they want.

They want to do a new census to see how many commies get shot and killed. Edited by ThePunisher

I wonder if they understand that when it gets that far, there are many people who will burn everything to the ground before they let them have it.
I hope not, but it may very well be that a civil war with the left will be a scorched earth policy deal.

I don't think they do. I believe they think we will all go along to get along and they can do what they are doing now. I don't see anyway around a war within the next 20 years. Either we give up or they kill us off.

I don't think they do. I believe they think we will all go along to get along and they can do what they are doing now. I don't see anyway around a war within the next 20 years. Either we give up or they kill us off.

I don't want a war. I don't want a race war for SURE.

......but I will burn everything I have before I let them take it.
How many people who have worked for what little they have will join me?
  • Like 3
Time to email our rep and voice our word jest like we had to do on the gun control debate but for our state now , don't wait till its to late . I see people are going to protest this week end by billyscotts news link. Edited by ted
Guest ThePunisher

Got to die someday

Yep, and either Obamacare or the commies coming after our guns is going to accelerate the dying process.
Guest nra37922

Yep, and either Obamacare or the commies coming after our guns is going to accelerate the dying process.

Go out standing up and head held high or bent over, its going to be your choice.

Hasn't in all the states where it's happened so far.

Guess they're waiting till they ban their last single shot .22s.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I don't want a war either but I really think they are trying to start one.

• Authorized Vendor

I'm with you. They haven't seen anything until they want to take on whitey.

Self Defense was not even the issue in the Zimmerman trial. The issue was: did Zimmerman commit Murder as defined by Florida law. For Second Degree Murder the Prosecution had to prove that Zimmerman left the truck with the intent to kill Martin. This was not proven (I don’t even believe it was his intent) and in fact nothing in his telephone transmission to the police dispatcher ever indicated that he intended an actual encounter with Martin.  Zimmerman was not guilty of Murder, which was a sound and fair decision.

Self Defense would have entered the picture if he had been charged with manslaughter, as SD would have been a valid defense. The jury however did the right thing in not considering a charge of Manslaughter. The prosecution had not presented a case for Manslaughter and the Defense had not given a rebuttal for manslaughter. The charge was Murder and that was the charge that was argued and the charge the jury considered.

Link to Florida statutes on murder and manslaughter:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0782/0782.html