HUD's new fair housing regulation

Mixed income housing, Section 8, the projects, etc. has never and will never work. Now your government is dead set on spreading the crime, gang-bangers and riff raft to an area near you. Due to the human nature of lazy people on the dole not wanting to earn their keep, this social experiment will keep quoting Einstein ( Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results).

It is immoral to take from the well being of my family by force and squander it to ungrateful lazy people by the force of the politicians choice and taxes and law.

I worked 44 years and paid plenty into my Federal retirement and it's officially called "a benefit". If you receive welfare, public housing, food stamps, WIC, etc., it officially called an entitlement? Is that mincing words?

Nothing I like better than watching the 9 out of 10 morbidly obese people slowing me up in the grocery line with their empty debit card accounts, with a counter full of twinkies, chips and soda. Hop into their new vehicle and drive across the street to the liquor store and buy booze and lottery tickets.

Who was it here anyway that got me on this rant?  :rofl:

It’s the “Global Economy” theory. Bring everyone to the same level. Many people think it’s a good idea.

I am not one of those people. biggrin.gif

Americans will wake up one day..... maybe before its too late.

It’s the “Global Economy” theory. Bring everyone to the same level. Many people think it’s a good idea.

I am not one of those people. biggrin.gif

Americans will wake up one day..... maybe before its too late.

In other words, "make everyone equal, equally poor"... Except for the ruling class.

• Like 1
Every time I turn around somebody is passing a new law or something.
I try not be a warmonger on here cause everyone already knows my point of view, but come on! This guy is going to pass a zillion more laws before he's out.
You tell me there won't be an insurrection on account of all these restrictions? Hell yes there will be. ....and it's gonna be nasty.

Every time I turn around somebody is passing a new law or something.
I try not be a warmonger on here cause everyone already knows my point of view, but come on! This guy is going to pass a zillion more laws before he's out.
You tell me there won't be an insurrection on account of all these restrictions? Hell yes there will be. ....and it's gonna be nasty.

Problem is, this isn't a new law at all, just another regulation an agency can implement without any external review or permission.

Even when a bill is passed "so they can find out what's in it", many of them are not in any way complete, with the authority for the corresponding agency to write the regs on ongoing basis. Indeed, ObamaCare is a prime example -- even considering its huge bulk, it is still not yet fully "written", and most anything that has been can be changed at any time.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I have seen this theory time and time again.  All that happens is the nicer neighborhoods, now forced to accept section 8 residents become not as nice neighborhoods.  It does not raise anyone up.

Geography does not hold people down, free rides hold them down.

• Like 1
Guest nra37922

If I wanted to live in Da'Hood I would buy in Da'Hood. 

Advantages

1)  property prices are dirt cheap

2)  property taxes are low

3)  police are always near by

4)  neighbors are entertaining

5)  No soliciting outside of hookers and drug dealers

5)  and I could shoot any hour of the day in my own yard or outside in general

Disadvantages

1)  See #4 above

2)  Kevlar siding is expensive

3)  Pizza deliverly is iffy.

Edited by nra37922

Mixed income housing, Section 8, the projects, etc. has never and will never work. Now your government is dead set on spreading the crime, gang-bangers and riff raft to an area near you. Due to the human nature of lazy people on the dole not wanting to earn their keep, this social experiment will keep quoting Einstein ( Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results).

It is immoral to take from the well being of my family by force and squander it to ungrateful lazy people by the force of the politicians choice and taxes and law.

I worked 44 years and paid plenty into my Federal retirement and it's officially called "a benefit". If you receive welfare, public housing, food stamps, WIC, etc., it officially called an entitlement? Is that mincing words?

Nothing I like better than watching the 9 out of 10 morbidly obese people slowing me up in the grocery line with their empty debit card accounts, with a counter full of twinkies, chips and soda. Hop into their new vehicle and drive across the street to the liquor store and buy booze and lottery tickets.

Who was it here anyway that got me on this rant?  :rofl:

O.K. I agree with your point until you picked on obese people. I am obese, have been my whole life, I also work like a dog and make darn good money doing it. You must be the guy who always wants to get in my space as I am trying to check out at the grocery store because you can't wait 2 minutes for the cashier to hand me my receipt.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm sure Dennis wasn't picking on you. If you wish to include yourself in a stereotype, good for you, but what

he said can be plainly seen in lots of places. Only an example, nothing more.

Kind of like the time I went into Krogers for a couple gallons of milk and a woman walks just fine, out of a Cadillac,

gets into the Hoverround and rides to the soda aisle, gets a case of bottled water, in front of me in the checkout line,

pays with her EBT card rides to the door, gets up from said Hoverround and walks out of Krogers with the case

and gets into the Cadillac and rides off into the sunset. She walked pretty well, too.

I'm sure Dennis wasn't picking on you. If you wish to include yourself in a stereotype, good for you, but what
he said can be plainly seen in lots of places. Only an example, nothing more.

Kind of like the time I went into Krogers for a couple gallons of milk and a woman walks just fine, out of a Cadillac,
gets into the Hoverround and rides to the soda aisle, gets a case of bottled water, in front of me in the checkout line,
pays with her EBT card rides to the door, gets up from said Hoverround and walks out of Krogers with the case
and gets into the Cadillac and rides off into the sunset. She walked pretty well, too.

That stuff pisses me off to no end, a case of lazy ass is not a disability. Edited by Sam1
Guest 6.8 AR

And that was just a casual observation one afternoon. Imagine it happening every day in almost every store,

including all the minit mart type stores selling all the junk food with EBT card acceptance everywhere.

O.K. I agree with your point until you picked on obese people. I am obese, have been my whole life, I also work like a dog and make darn good money doing it. You must be the guy who always wants to get in my space as I am trying to check out at the grocery store because you can't wait 2 minutes for the cashier to hand me my receipt.

I wasn't picking on you or any other hard working American that doesn't meet AMA weight standards and I apologize if you took it that way Mariner.

I am picking on the generational obese welfare people loading their carts with "junk food items" I sometimes can't afford to buy, and on my dime. Two out of three times I'm in line behind people using their EDB welfare cards there's a long wait because of:

(1) Insufficient funds in the account and the ensuing argument with the cashier.

(2) Multiple items not permitted on the "card" and wait for them to go get other items to replace them while the whole line waits.

(3) The general excessive amount of time it takes to process all those EBY coupons or whatever those pages of paper are.

(4) The attitudes and expensive jewelry generally adorning them.

(5) And I won't even go into items they purchase separately and pay cash I can't afford.

Edited by Dennis1209

[

There is a difference between someone who has earned their gut and someone who hasn't. It's easy to throw out the obesity thing, since most people who are on the gov tit are very overweight. I don't care how much someone weighs so long as I'm not the one funding their EBT cards. When you see a Dependapotomus waddling around the store enjoying all that excess on my dime it is infuriating.
  • Like 2

Outstanding, adding to my vocab!!

- OS

Thanks. That was a throw back to my Army days. It's the term used when referring to a Soldier's lazy, overweight breeding machine that has chained the poor bastard to a life of torture and agony. Terminal Lance just did a comic on it. The term works for lazy folks on the gov tit. Pretty much the same thing.

http://terminallance.com/2010/08/06/terminal-lance-56-myths-and-legends-ii-the-dependapotamus/

http://terminallance.com/2013/07/12/terminal-lance-277-late-nights/

Scroll to the bottom on that one. Edited by TMF
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

That gated community that Zimmerman lived in and was that NW person in, was once a decent neighborhood, also.

I imagine HUD had a hand in that.

Hey guys, this is what you can expect when you have a nice house rented out through section 8 via this program :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f8_1375594134

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Anyone dumb enough to rent their house out via section 8 deserves what's coming to them.  That's like getting a hog then getting mad that it craps everywhere and tears up the yard.

Hey guys, this is what you can expect when you have a nice house rented out through section 8 via this program :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f8_1375594134

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Not all indigent people are worthless scumbags like the one who rented that house, but there are a lot who are.  The problem is how do you know.  I read a lot of the comments people posted saying how stupid the guy was for renting the property out through Section 8.  More than likely that was the only people who would go live in that area due to the crime rate, so he really didn't have a choice.

I find it amazing that the government was sending the landlord over $1k a month, and the tenant was only having to pay $53 a month.  I know a bunch of hard-working middle class people who receive no government assistance, and they would be hard pressed to come up with $1k for rent.  It is an absolute shame that our government is so irresponsible with the taxpayer's money.

I am not exactly sure how Section 8 works, but I hope there is something in place were the landlord can report this tenant, and she becomes ineligible for any kind of housing assistance in the future.  My view is that if someone is so irresponsible when they are receiving such generous taxpayer assistance, then they should be cut off and forced to provide for themselves.    

• Like 2