Where do you land on the political landscape?

Guest Hyaloid

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't get the picture like Molonlabe did... :D

I just did a screen capture (print screen), and then cropped the image.

Political%20Landscape.jpg

I'm no anarchist, I detest drug users (though, like guns, drugs are harmless until abused), and I share few, if any, of the more liberal leanings of the libertarian party... but the many issues surrounding a large, intrusive government sickens me, and none of the other parties cares so extremely about those crucial points.

Very interesting results... good idea Hyaloid!

It seems that there were idealized answers and practical answers for liberal and conservative views to each question. Question, did you guys vote ideal or practical? I think I voted ideal, even though I knew the practical was the realistic answer that I would have probably voted for if it had been on a ballot.

• 1 month later...

On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Centrist (44).

On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Conservative (86).

Very simple. I want the government to be as small as possible and for it to stay out of our personal lives.

That staying out of others personal lives applies to all of you as much as the government. I don't care if you are big or small. :2cents:

On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Centrist (59).

On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Conservative (86).

If Libertarians were more hawkish on defense of our homeland and less worried about 'doing drugs' I would probably become one. As it stands, I mostly fall under the Republican flag though I would like to think of myself as a Jeffersonian Republican.

Have you seen this political test on Boortz's site?

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

If Libertarians were more hawkish on defense of our homeland and less worried about 'doing drugs' I would probably become one.

I agree with them on drugs and, like you, disagree with them on defense. It's none of the government's business what they smoke. As I say, small non-busybody government.

Guest dotsun

On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Conservative (62).

On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Conservative (88).

Same here Mars.