Spyderco Endura 4 and Delica 4 FFG

Very nice. I prefer those over the ZT honestly.

I ordered 2 Kershaw's from Amazon the other day. They are offering $10 off $50. This will be my first time branching out from Spyderco.

ZT's are different animals. I like these Spydies too for everyday stuff. But, they'll break long before one of my ZT's.

Amazon beats everybody's knife prices if it's one they stock. I've bought most of my knives there, including the Delica.

The endura is a great pocket knife.  Just the right size and good and light. 

Keep up the good work!

leroy

I bought the Endura first. You know I like the bigger blades. The smaller guys will probably wind up being useful too. I have a Paramilitary 2 showing up Monday. I prefer the Military, but kinda had to have the whole set.

I had a Delica 4 for a while but ended up giving it to a friend. I had a hard time keeping an edge with it where as my Sage 3 is wicked sharp despite being used on everything from roofing shingles to scraping drywall plaster. 

To be fair, I don't have a good sharpening method so I don't try very hard. My friend still likes it.

(can't post a picture, "you're not allowed to use that image connection on this community") never seen that before.

Very nice...I carry a spyderco stretch and love it. I would like to get a paramilitary at some point

The PM2's are hard to get. Mine was on order for over a month. In a lot of cases, you can't even backorder them. Hopefully Sal will turn up the production on that one.

I had a Delica 4 for a while but ended up giving it to a friend. I had a hard time keeping an edge with it where as my Sage 3 is wicked sharp despite being used on everything from roofing shingles to scraping drywall plaster. 

To be fair, I don't have a good sharpening method so I don't try very hard. My friend still likes it.

(can't post a picture, "you're not allowed to use that image connection on this community") never seen that before.

Hickock45 carries one of the Sabre ground Delica 4's. I think he sharpens it when it needs it.

The Sage is S-30V. Better steel. They all have to be sharpened. When that S30V finally gets dull, you may find yourself wishing it was VG10. :) If you have a pretty steady hand, the SpydieSharp is highly regarded at a decent price. I have one, but don't use it due to the fact that I was born spastic. I have one of these, but it's not cheap.

150.jpg

Edited by mikegideon

Good Lord. I'd have to take a course at a trade school to use that.

Nah. Ben made videos. Only two adjustments. Knife guide and angle. Willis turned me on to it. LOTS of folks use it... knife geeks, professional sharpeners, and chef types. There's even a Nut N Fancy video on it, and he's an idiot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CY6DJ0PQxyA

Edited by mikegideon
Guest guillotineking117

A Delica 4 FFG (blue) is my EDC knife. It was hair shaving sharp right out of the box. I need to just pull the trigger on its bigger brother so i can bridge the gap between the the Delica 4 and the Police G10.

A Delica 4 FFG (blue) is my EDC knife. It was hair shaving sharp right out of the box. I need to just pull the trigger on its bigger brother so i can bridge the gap between the the Delica 4 and the Police G10.

My Spydies all came pretty sharp. I'm going to toss them on the Edge Pro and kick them up a notch or two. You won't be sorry. The Endura is a pretty big knife. It's just a hair shorter than the Military. Not as heavy.

Edited by mikegideon