August 23rd, 2008 Middle TN Shoot

Guest NotDylan

Are you attending?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

Guest NotDylan
WHEN: Saturday, August 23rd, 2008. 11:30am - ??

WHAT: Middle Tennessee TGO Meet & Shoot

WHERE: Spring Hill, TN (Owl Hollow Gun Club)

Not going to schedule a get together for lunch unless you guys have something in mind.

Cost to shoot is $5.00 per person. You must supply your own eye and ear protection, paper targets and target hanging materials. Handgun pits require clothes pins or tape to hang targets from a wire stretched across the pits. Rifle lanes require a heavy duty staple gun to fix your targets to the backer boards.

Recommend that you bring insect repellent. Weather dependent, also bring sunscreen and/or shoes that you don't mind getting muddy and dirty. This is an OUTDOOR range.

Directions To Owl Hollow Gun Club

Range is located approximately 10 miles south of downtown Franklin, Tennessee in Williamson county. From I-65 South/North take the Peytonsville Road exit, #61; go West about .7 mile to the red light at South US 431 (Lewisburg Pike); turn South (towards Lewisburg) onto US 431 and go approximately 6.5 miles to Owl Hollow Road; turn west onto Owl Hollow Road; the range is located approximately 1.1 miles on the left side of the road.

Approximate GPS Coordinates for those with GPS devices: Latitude 35.7606 N ; Longitude -86.8571 W

This was supposed to be a poll :D, so if you're planning on attending, please say so.

Edited by NotDylan
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the members we'll be guesting with? Someone should also inform the OH staff we'll be there. Last month Casey and Cheryl were "harassed" by a range officer that showed up after most of us had left and wanted to know where their badges were. I'm assuming if the members leave, the guests must go too?

I belive junglist is also a member. We'll just have to make sure one of us will be there when the nonmembers show up and one stays till all the nonmembers go home. That's the good thing about meeting up someplace before hand and riding over to the gun club at the same time.

Guest tokarev

XD, I'll have to bring some extra ammo for your Mosin (what model is it?) You never know. Somebody might have a tooth or two that they need shook loose. ;-)

Guest EasilyObsessed

Doesn't look like I will be able to make it this month. Ive got 100 things I need to do to finish getting moved into my new place.

Next month Ill be back out for sure :)

Guest clutepc

I'm going to miss this one and probably the next few...

Long story but I'm having my first surgery friday after an accident I had and so I'm going to be out of commission for a while.