TGO Retail Store

npgunner

Found this by surfing the interwebs today ...

Apparently TGODavid has been looking for a way to finance his retirement (and ammo purchases) since he charges us next to nothing (or actually nothing unless your a benefactor) to use this awesome forum/community he has set up.  Well, I found out what he's been up to recently ... setting up a TGO Outlet store.

[URL=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ldugsjr1986/media/images_zps715a5e65.jpeg.html]images_zps715a5e65.jpeg[/URL]

I was curious about it, so I walked in to see what exactly is going on, and let me say, very interesting.  
His best idea is taking some of the funniest, most smarta$$ things we say on the forum, and screen printing them on t-shirts, coffee cups, mouse pads, Talon Glock gun grips, etc. As expected, he also has some TGO branded merchandise as well, including the TGO branded tacticool lighter (with laser scope); and rather unexpectedly, a slightly European style of men's swimwear.

[URL=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ldugsjr1986/media/gun-lighter-laser-pointer-450x447_zps8e453b86.jpg.html]gun-lighter-laser-pointer-450x447_zps8e4[/URL] [URL=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ldugsjr1986/media/user1680_1163474829_zps69d8dbfc.jpg.html]user1680_1163474829_zps69d8dbfc.jpg[/URL]

In the back room he also has a tattoo parlor set up.  I'm not sure who this is, but apparently he's a regular on the forum that served as the first "model" for the tattoo artist ...

[URL=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ldugsjr1986/media/fat-guy-with-gun-94918126745_zps99a4aca4.jpg.html]fat-guy-with-gun-94918126745_zps99a4aca4[/URL]

Anyways ... He said he's going to make an announcement on the forum about it soon about opening dat, but I just couldn't wait! I did ask, and he said their most likely was NOT going to be a special discount for TGO members ... but if you brought him some nice whiskey he might give you a sticker.  

• Like 4

The banana hammocks are a big seller this year.

But I was a bit concerned when I found out they are half off if you "model" them for his fall catalog.

I didn't feel right, but half off is half off.  Then thats what he said.

Edited by vontar

The banana hammocks are a big seller this year.

But I was a bit concerned when I found out they are half off if you "model" them for his fall catalog.

I didn't feel right, but half off is half off. Then thats what he said.

Which half, bottom or top?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I believe DaveS wore won during the Justice For Trayvon march down here.

Glad I missed it...

Yep, was screen printed with Skittles images, and cost way too much money. Some Zman impersonator snatched it and run off. Now I'm stuck wearing nothing but my TM tm'd hoodie. Now my boys get cold! I sure miss that thing!

DaveS

• Like 1

Hmm, how about a "Men of TGO" banana hammock calender. I'm sure that would be a big seller.

I'm down. We could group the models by "caliber." Anything from the pea shooters to the 50 cals. Do a group of each for certain months. Haha