How do we stop it.

Guest rmse9

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/airmen-punished-for-objecting-to-gay-marriage.html

This article really burns me to the bone along with many more such incidents I have been reading about these type of things happening to our military personnel who stand up for their Christian beliefs. How much more can we take and continue to allow the breakdown of our military relating to religious freedom. It appears the Air Force is particularly hard on Christians.  This article is correct in the fact that it is almost don't ask don't tell if you believe in God. Our military has made so many sacrifices since our country was founded to allow the freedoms the military brass and especially the great commander in chief are now forcefully removing from all aspects of military life. When this type thing happens and they do not allow chaplains to perform many of the duties required by a minister or priest because of restrictions and fears of harming an atheist or a Muslim we have reached the end of the line for our country. We most definitely will fall.

This has reached a point of total BS and I could say more

First, Thank You for your Service, mse9.

Secondly, I really agree with your assessment of this situation. It's a terrible shame that the values that motivated and created this country are being so thoroughly cast aside by our leadership, both civilian and military.

I really wish I didn't see the writing on the wall, but it's getting clearer by the minute.

We are on the verge of a great fall, and I really don't see very much likelihood of averting it. 

• Like 2
Guest nra37922

Most have fallen to the knees and worship at the throne of the great god PC.  All hail PC as he keeps the masses from having feelings hurt or being held responsible for their actions. 

When I joined the Army(1984), homosexuality was punishable under UCMJ. Chaplins were just as necessary to a units well-being as medics. Soldiers worked closely together as a team. Everyone believed that what we were doing was keeping America safe from our enemies(COMMUNISTS). Now gays are given the same benifits as real married couples. Chaplins are being persecuted. Soldiers are encouraged to be individuals. And the COMMUNISTS are running our country! Some would call this "Progress". Progress means moving forward. Do we really want to move forward when we are standing on the edge of a cliff? God help us Sergeant Major!

Guest Riciticky

Yes, I am retired from the Air Force. When I was in, I am sure there was gays but they kept it to themselves. I knew a Lt. that was booted because she got caught in the sack with a female airman. I wouldn't send my worst enemy into the military in this day and time. In addition, thanks to all who serve or have served. I just don't feel like the military is getting a fair shake anymore.

my grandfather was in the USAF from 1958 to i believe 1974 and when i was born in '86 and as i got older he always said i should join the air force like him and at one time i wanted too but was to young and now even if i wanted to i wouldnt cause of the stuff going on

Guest semiautots

I, too, would not rejoin the military today.  It is so foreign to me and unrecognizable.  Gone are the proud; replaced by the correct.

I believe that the United States began with a population of people, the majority of whom, loved and served God. God blessed this country with the unprecedented prosperity we've enjoyed, and God will see to it's downfall if we continue to turn our backs on him.

So we go from the gays wanting to not be discriminated against to military Commanders disciplining anyone that says being gay is wrong? That won’t work out well for the gays.

It's not about equal treatment, it's all about special treatment.

Now we just sit back and wait for all the other groups with a sexual preference outside the social norms to join in as well.
Guest nra37922

All, I have a confession to make. I AM A male Lesbian, I knew this when I was younger and loved sleeping with women and now I love sleeping with my wife.

AND let me add I am all FOR same sex marriages.  Because once you are married it is all the same sex, night after night after night....

Edited by nra37922
The military is hopeless in regard to the new age political correctness. I've heard some of the dumbest crap come out of the EO, sexual harassment, don't ask don't tell and suicide briefings over the years to know that the people who write this crap have no idea what reality looks like.

No kidding, I sat through a briefing where I was told that it could be considered rape to have consensual sex with a female soldier if she'd had ANYTHING to drink, but if she was sober and had consensual sex with me while I was drunk then it ain't sexual assault. I still haven't been able to do the math on that one.

Now with all the anti religious groups leaning on the dumbocrats, who knows how far they'll take it. I can't imagine being a commander nowadays; having to investigate every stupid thing and throw your Soldiers under the bus in the name of PC.