WHAT THE HELL???!!!!

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

I listen to "The Left" (know your enemy) often. Usually a bunch of clowns with no point whatsoever that sound like a bunch of 12 year olds trying to crack relevant jokes. Before I go any further I need to say I am writing this off to "Psychological Warfare". They want us to think they have seen the light and are now on our side.

I am listening to the left tonight and this is what I hear.

Ideas that the US has become an Empire at the expense of it's citizens. That the Citizens no longer matter and that like the Ancient Greeks we will eventually collapse in on ourselves.

Quotes from Ronald Reagan about the inherent human need for self determination and how our Government is stifling that prospect. (Seriously? The left is quoting Ronald Reagan?)

Quotes from our Founding Fathers on getting involved in other peoples wars, comments on wasting our resources on interfering in other Nations ventures that dont concern us and the fact that we would not have the Iran problem today if the US Government and Britain would not have overthrown Irans Democracy in 1953 and imposed a Dictator (The Shah) on the Iranian people. (Eisenhower was President, great man, but not a Conservative, expanded the New Deal and shut down those who were trying to expose corruption and Communism in Government). (Are they now Conservative Libera(L)tarians?)

Saying that the Government has taken away any sense of privacy, bashing the NSA for spying on the American People, and pointing out that Countries that were favorable to us no longer trust us now that they have found out the NSA has been spying on them too.

Quoting Reagan, The Founders, The Constitution, sounding like Conservatives and Conservative Libertarians, stating that the only way we are going to survive is through smaller Government and letting the people succeed through self determination (Reagan).  

It's Psychological Warfare, has to be. or as I stated before. The Left is collapsing before our very eyes. 

Either that or a Conservative Radio Station accidentally broadcast on The Left's channel. (I had to look twice to make sure I was listening to the right channel)

we need a reset.  it will come and it will not be fun.  the left and the right/left bunch are fools.  they think that they can control everything in your like.  the big problem is going to be the 50% plus that is getting a free living from the government.  when the reset hits, there is no more free money, food, phones, beer, cars, dope, etc.... what do you think they are going to do?  i see it every day on the job.  99% of them have better things than i do and they don't work.  better tv's, computers,phones, cars, food, etc...   and i could go on and on, but i got to get ready for work, millions of bead beats are depending on my tax dollars.  

Sad to say this form of government has out lived it self.

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200
years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."
The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012
It doesn't hurt to read this several times.
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 McCain: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 McCain: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million McCain: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the
"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population
already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

Guest TankerHC

So what tv or radio news did you hear this on? Link?

The Left (Thats the actual name of the channel, its a Sirius Channel, I dont have it but the wife does). In this case it was "The Best of the Left" from 9/21/13.

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

OK, that was a an anomaly. This morning they are back to calling Focus On the Family, Conservative Groups hate groups, and and supporting the Muslims over Christians etc. Need to find out who that guy was. 

OK, that was a an anomaly. This morning they are back to calling Focus On the Family, Conservative Groups hate groups, and and supporting the Muslims over Christians etc. Need to find out who that guy was.

He's probably duck taped and hidden in a closet somewhere at the radio station. Edited by Batman

The left have caught on to the fact that you don't even need the pretense of rationality to further their agenda anymore. The answer to *any* problem has become "more government" even, and perhaps, especially when that problem is "too much government".

I can't say the right are any better.

img.jpg

Guest TankerHC

Now I know why. It was Thom Hartman. He is a Liberal. But was brought up an Ultra Conservative. He was one of the original hosts on Air America. He also is on the same Network as Ed Schulz (Another Conservative turned Liberal), Neal Boortz, Michael Smerkonish and other Conservatives. 

So he is pro Democracy, Pro Smaller Government, believes in "Self Determination" and the Constitution and is against big Government and Global Expansion and Empire Building.

And rather than calling our Founders terrorists, uses them as an example of what happens when Countries begin trying to force other countires to do what they want them to do. A self determined people who had "had enough". "Just ask Great Britain how that worked out." 

And calls himself a Liberal Progressive.

How does that work?

Edited by TankerHC

NPR will piss you off on a regular basis, also, but it's the best game in my area for news in the morning, (just keep your BS filter up to date), and I like Car Talk on the weekends while I'm in the shop. Plus I can't stand pop-rap-new country&western (hahaha), indie rock, etc, etc.  A solid hour of Rush and Hannity just annoys me, also. 

• Like 1