I sad to hear we don't ally with them any more. Israel!

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

Benjamin Netanyahu knows what a threat is. Too bad we don't. Iran's new figurehead president

acts like he doesn't plan a nuclear weapon. More lies.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-dont-be-fooled--iran-still-wants-nuclear-bomb-says-israeli-pm-benjamin-netanyahu-8852173.html

Israel is a sworn enemy and there is no way anyone could believe Iran would change their minds

about their plans to destroy Israel. The Dome of the Rock will fall soon. Israelites are being more

assertive about going to it, a place where they are supposed to stay away from.

Guest ThePunisher
Well, I would think sometime in the very near future they will start the rebuilding of the Temple. Probably will have to deal with Iran first before they start the Temple. Yep, I believe the Rock will have to fall before rebuilding starts.

well 6.8 I tend to agree with you to a point but when you say we are no longer an ally of Israel I think you missed the mark just a little. Obama may not be an ally of Israel but they still have the full support of the American people and if Israel needs our help you can bet the American people will not sit back and let the POS in the White House not send assistance to them........... jmho

Guest 6.8 AR

That is correct about the people, but Obama is commander in chief and he has left Israel hanging out to dry. That

SecDef he has doesn't care one iota for Israel, also.

Wait for the idea of 2 part country, split between Jews and Arabs.

Then Turkey will take the side of their brothers, stuff WILL hit the fan then.

You may very well be right but folks Israel is small but a small country with a very mean bite. They are far from helpless. After all they have nukes and Turkey doesn't and I think if all else failed Israel would not be afraid to use them as last resort........jmho

You know, on the one hand I understand that we shouldn't abandon our allies.  On the other hand, however, when I say, "Let the Middle East work out their own problems," I am including Israel in that blanket statement.  With the current situation our country is in, I don't believe we are in a position to devote much in the way of resources to any other country - and that includes Israel.

You may very well be right but folks Israel is small but a small country with a very mean bite. They are far from helpless. After all they have nukes and Turkey doesn't and I think if all else failed Israel would not be afraid to use them as last resort........jmho

There are others that have nukes that could be used, scares the hell out of me, and Israel WILL use the Samson Option.

If you do not know what it is look it up. Pay back is a BI%&H.

Edited by RED333

There are others that have nukes that could be used, scares the hell out of me, and Israel WILL use the Samson Option.

I have not heard that expression since the days of the cold war but yea I know what it is and it will be a real mess if used but it is their dooms day weapon............jmho

I'm surprised they haven't used their nuke yet. Pretty much all Arab countries are a clear and present danger to Israel.

Guest 6.8 AR
The two state solution was something Carter
tried on Israel. Liberal prime minister rejected
it. They can push til Hell freezes over but that won't happen. Carter was the prototype liberal
for negotiating for Palestine, something that
doesn't exist, and won't ever with Netanyahu
at the reins in Israel.
Guest ThePunisher

With the current situation our country is in, I don't believe we are in a position to devote much in the way of resources to any other country - and that includes Israel.

As long as we don't turn our backs to Israel, I believe that God won't turn his back to America. The nations that curse Israel will be nations that are cursed. All the nations to the north of Israel including Russia and Turkey will line up their military strength against Israel to slaughter Israel, but God will intervene for Israel and destroy those nations militaries as it will take seven months to bury the bones of the dead. Edited by ThePunisher

As long as we don't turn our backs to Israel, I believe that God won't turn his back to America. The nations that curse Israel will be nations that are cursed. All the nations to the north of Israel including Russia and Turkey will line up their military strength against Israel to slaughter Israel, but God will intervene for Israel and destroy those nations militaries as it will take seven months to bury the bones of the dead.

Well, heck, it's all settled. We can just let God handle it, no worries.

Can never understand the Christian viewpoint on Jews .. they're the chosen people, yet they're all going to Hell.

- OS

• Like 3

OhShoot, the ones still alive at the Lord's return will be saved, according to the Good Book.  And The Punisher's previous post explains Christian's viewpoint on Israel -- the Jews.

So no Jew ever goes to hell? Even though the same Good Book says anyone who doesn't take Jesus as his personal savior does indeed go there when they die?

Or only the ones that happen to be alive at the time of Christ's return win the Heaven Lottery, or what?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Way I understand it, the Apostle Paul says all Jews have the same opportunity for salvation as the Greek (or Gentile) -- requiring belief.  Those Jews alive at the Lord's return believe, and so are saved.

Surely don't mean for this to turn into a religious debate -- I respect you too much for that -- but that's my understanding of the Bible -- partly explained in Romans 11.

Way I understand it, the Apostle Paul says all Jews have the same opportunity for salvation as the Greek (or Gentile) -- requiring belief.  Those Jews alive at the Lord's return believe, and so are saved.

Surely don't mean for this to turn into a religious debate -- I respect you too much for that -- but that's my understanding of the Bible -- partly explained in Romans 11.

Ah, well, that certainly clears it up. :stunned:

- OS

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

So no Jew ever goes to hell? Even though the same Good Book says anyone who doesn't take Jesus as his personal savior does indeed go there when they die?

Or only the ones that happen to be alive at the time of Christ's return win the Heaven Lottery, or what?

- OS

It's not like winning the lottery, it's a free gift from God in exchange for faith in Christ as Lord and Savior. Even you could receive the free gift of God, but of course you knew that.

It's not like winning the lottery, it's a free gift from God in exchange for faith in Christ as Lord and Savior. Even you could receive the free gift of God, but of course you knew that.

Um, a believer in Judaism does not believe in "Christ as Lord and Savior", eh? My point being, all those billion or more "chosen people"  who have died since Christ are in hell, according to Christian belief, along with all the Hindus, Shintos, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. of course. 

So maybe God ran a Jewish Only Heaven for about 3500 years until he sent Christ, then a Christian Only Heaven afterwards?

- OS

• Like 1

Ah, well, that certainly clears it up. :stunned:

- OS

Shoot, many people spend their entire lives studying scripture and all other writings available from many sources both supportive of and opposed to Christianity and Judaism...they think about...debate it...and try to understand it but most have their own, personal, belief about how it will all work out.  Debating it here is not going to settle anything and sooner or later (sooner for some of us); we'll know the whole story.

With regards to Israel itself; I've had the opportunity to know several men who fought in the 1967 and other wars...a couple of them were not even believing Jews yet to a man, they all said that there were more than men fighting along with them during those battles...that they were as sure as the sun rises and sets that angels or at least something supernatural were fighting along with them. Now...anyone can believe what they want to believe but I believe that whoever stands with Israel will be blessed and protected; anyone who doesn't won't be.  I can't prove it...but I believe it.

Guest ThePunisher

Um, a believer in Judaism does not believe in "Christ as Lord and Savior", eh? My point being, all those billion or more "chosen people"  who have died since Christ are in hell, according to Christian belief, along with all the Hindus, Shintos, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. of course. 

So maybe God ran a Jewish Only Heaven for about 3500 years until he sent Christ, then a Christian Only Heaven afterwards?

- OS

You forgot that in the OT God punished his own people for worshipping other Gods when he told them he was a jealous God and the only living God. Why do think the exile of the Jewish people came about where they were dispersed all over the world? Yes there will be lots of Jews that will not be in heaven before Christ and during and after Christ. Jesus was grieved over his own people who rejected the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. There is reference in the NT that the Jews will be grafted back into God's kingdom when the Holy Spirit touches the Jewish people and they will repent and believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior. God made a covenant with Abraham and he keeps his promises. He does not totally deny and reject his people to his kingdom.

Those people that worship other Gods and refuse to repent and believe through faith that Jesus is Lord and Savior will be denied the free gift of salvation from God. Faith in Christ as Lord and Savior is the key to gaining entrance into God's Kingdom.

Yes there will be lots of Jews that will not be in heaven before Christ and during and after Christ.....Those people that worship other Gods and refuse to repent and believe through faith that Jesus is Lord and Savior will be denied the free gift of salvation from God. Faith in Christ as Lord and Savior is the key to gaining entrance into God's Kingdom.

Which is still confirming that there are a billion or more Jews in hell, and thousands more each day. Even though they worship the same God you do and of course did for three millennia before your savior came along.

Ole Yahweh can sure hold a grudge over that Baal thang, I'll give him that. ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1