Looks like some people will be getting their stolen guns back

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC
20 hours ago posted to Rhea county interactive news biggest theft ring in Meigs county the Sheriff's Department has ever seen. Photo on their Facebook page of a Pile of rifles and shotguns. 5 acres of stolen property. Everything from hot water heaters to bobcats and everything in between. Sheriff said this is one for the record books.

Sorry if this has been posted don't see it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Guest tdoccrossvilletn

20 hours ago posted to Rhea county interactive news biggest theft ring in Meigs county the Sheriff's Department has ever seen. Photo on their Facebook page of a Pile of rifles and shotguns. 5 acres of stolen property. Everything from hot water heaters to bobcats and everything in between. Sheriff said this is one for the record books.

Sorry if this has been posted don't see it.

Dude from meigs County stole our Kawasaki 4 Wheeler from the farm. I wonder if this if the same dude?

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

I saw that too. My in-laws live in Ten Mile and heard they recovered somewhere around 300K worth of "stuff" weirdest being a full size trampoline, how the he** do you steal a trampoline? along with refrigerators and other stuff uncommonly stolen. I hope they hang em high! 

Edited by Andyshowfan
Guest TankerHC
Sheriff's saying "so far" they are at half a million. They had to bring in prisoners to help sort through it.

Sheriff's saying "so far" they are at half a million. They had to bring in prisoners to help sort through it.

Dayummm! Apparently couldn't find a reputable fence to dispose of it. Hope it means a lot of folks will be getting their stuff back.

• Like 1

I have never heard of a fence taking a refrigerator or such things. Sounds like they were going to have a super big yard sale or move the stuff through a flea market some where. Glad they got caught for sure and hope folks get their stuff back.......jmho

I have never heard of a fence taking a refrigerator or such things. Sounds like they were going to have a super big yard sale or move the stuff through a flea market some where. Glad they got caught for sure and hope folks get their stuff back.......jmho

"fence" was more of a failed attempt at sarcasm   :D

Guest tdoccrossvilletn

Nope sounds more like Meth heads they will steal anything they can.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Guest TankerHC

I saw that too. My in-laws live in Ten Mile and heard they recovered somewhere around 300K worth of "stuff" weirdest being a full size trampoline, how the he** do you steal a trampoline? along with refrigerators and other stuff uncommonly stolen. I hope they hang em high!

My question is why would you WANT to steal a trampoline?

I bet they were meth heads and sold the items on Craigslist. 

The Simpsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWZ624wBVA

Guest tdoccrossvilletn
[quote name="TankerHC" post="1043223" timestamp="1380823356"] My question is why would you WANT to steal a trampoline? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2[/quote] Because they are meth heads and that's what they do Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy. Edited by tdoccrossvilletn

The trampoline is for tweakers to jump on so the coppers dont suspect em of doing anything wrong....got to faces of meth cot com and you'll see the counter surveillance experts that specialize in this tradecraft..