• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Sarah Palin, Gov. AK

palin_buehring.jpg

palin_kuwait.jpg

palin_landstuhl.jpg

She's a social conservative, which eases the minds of the Republican conservative base.

She opposes same sex marriage, but vetoed a bill denying same-sex marriages rights after consulting with the state court who said it'd be unconstitutional. That should set well with the Constitutionalists!

She was a whistle blower when she got into office, straightening out the government in Alaska and not letting the corruption continue.

She's a female and will likely get a lot of votes just for that from the Hillary supporters who are still undecided.

And she's hot. Just throwing that in there for the sake of discussion. :lol: Edited by TGO David
New pictures
Guest EasilyObsessed

Up until today I was highly considering voting for a third party, but now I am confident McCain/Palin will be getting my vote this November.

So...my question: Why cant she just run for President and let McCain sit at home?

Guest GLOCK2340

Don't you guys just love how everyone has already forgotten obama's "big" speech and the entire DNC for that matter!!!! All focus is on Palin, and I too am finally excited about this election!!:lol:

Guest Centennial

John McCain already had my vote. His choice of Sarah Palin for vice president is brilliant. I believe they will make a great team with good balance. The timing of this announcement is an astute political move. Well played, Senator McCain!!! :D

its home run on first appearance. Umpires will review whether or not it is fair or foul.

She has executive experience as a mayor and gov.

She is blue collar.

Her hubby is a union member and blue collar as well.

Hubby is an Eskimo

She is pro guns

5 kids, (might as well be Catholic)

Married 20 years, and I am betting she has not ever been getting it on the side.

Son in US Army, another with DownsSyndrome.

Runner up Miss Alaska

She fishes and hunts, I am guessing she eats her catch !

She is an athlete

A Hockey Mom

She is the total package. I even think it is getting my wife to jump off Obamas ship.

Her speech was straight from the heart. She is more experienced or at minimum as accomplished as Obama.

I truly can't believe it is this good. There has to be something in the closet. I want to know where she stands on gay marriage.

Okay i am going to say this once and then let it go.

Speaking of this lady in sexist terms is low class. The picture tungsten posted was as classless as the above comment. I do not care if she has naked photos, it is no ones business. The concerns should be with her qualifications only.

Obviously she is an attractive woman. She is also someones daughter, wife and mother. She should be treated with the same respect you would want your daughter, wife or mother treated with.

• Administrator

Obviously she is an attractive woman. She is also someones daughter, wife and mother. She should be treated with the same respect you would want your daughter, wife or mother treated with.

Climb off the cross. First of all, my daughter, wife and mother haven't posed for photographs dressed like that. Second, obviously she didn't see it as being sexist so I don't imagine she needs you coming to her aid, Sir Lancelot. :D

Third... she's attractive and we've had that shoved down our throats for the past few months regarding Obama's physique and sexual appeal to a lot of women in this country. McCain obviously isn't much to look at. So is it a bad thing that some of us have pointed out that she's hot and is bringing some sex appeal to the GOP?

Didn't think so.

Edited by TGO David
I was being a dick.
Guest Bronker

Well said, Mike. Very well done. Her character, beliefs, and convictions are what I find most attractive. I married a beautiful and talented woman just like Mr. Palin did. That's not what I need in a VP. Looks are secondary. Democrats, just wait...She'll have Biden for lunch.

• Administrator

I truly can't believe it is this good. There has to be something in the closet. I want to know where she stands on gay marriage.

Apparently you were transfixed on the photo I posted of Gov. Palin and didn't notice that one of the bullet points in my associated quote referenced gay marriage.

Specifically, that she vetoed a ban on gay marriage in Alaska because it was un-constitutional. Despite her own position against it. To me, that speaks volumes. She's not letting personal belief systems sway what is right in accordance with the Constitution.