Tn about to get a major dose of liberalism crammed down their throats

Guest TankerHC

Guest Lester Weevils

Two words: Sharia Law.

Make common cause with muslims, euro-nazis and russkie commies on that gay oppression thang! :)

Edited by Lester Weevils

Goes along with Gay Civil Rights and Gays equating their so called "struggle" with the Civil Rights movement. Not even close. And they chose to go the court route. Churches no longer get to decide. It's far beyond that. Centralized government is being forced on Churches. Do what we say or you will be punished. The intelligent people I know that happen to be black, are insulted by the above comparison, as well they should be. Since early last year they have been teaching Gay History in California schools. Will the same feelings be expressed when TN children are taught "gay history" and things like Abraham Lincoln was gay? Even if he were and they don't know, where is the relevance? On the other hand it's a well known fact that Walt Whitman had a thing for young Union troops and spent a lot of time in Federal hospitals "helping" them. Just sayin...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

It's a well known "fact" that Walt Whitman had a "thing" for young Union troops? Not well known to me.

Guest Lester Weevils

Make common cause with muslims*, euro-nazis and russkie commies on that gay oppression thang! :)

*Excludes Thursdays.

FTFY. 

Is Thursday also camel and sheep day, or is that some other day? :)

You probably wouldn't feel that way if you or your mate were denied, off top of head,  family health insurance, filing taxes jointly, spousal SS or military or employer pension survival benefits, relief from state/federal estate taxes, military base housing, etcetera ad infinitum.

I mean, do you and your wife "need or have a reason for" any of those things?

- OS

This.

If it were up to me, a couple would go to the courthouse and get a Civil Union License.  That would be the only legally recognized "union" document in the land.  Marriage would be a ceremony carried out by a religious organization, whether it was Christain, Muslim, Hindu, Hari Krishna, Wiccan, Vulcan, Wookie or any other religion you care to name.  And it would legally mean jack squat.  That would solve the whole problem.

Is Thursday also camel and sheep day, or is that some other day? :)

More commonly referred to as "man-love" Thursday. It is the eve of their weekend, and when all the men come out to play. Of course, there are no women allowed out, so imagine that the streets are packed with dudes all out for a good time, minus chicks. I could go into more detail but it gets worse from there. A lot worse. Things that you don't want to think about and likely wouldn't believe they were true unless you saw it for yourself.
  • Like 2