Midway Service

Fourtyfive

that has never EVER happened to me.. I ordered from them on Oct. 31 and delivery is showing Nov. 7th.. tracking shows still in MO... very disgusted..

I'm glad you have luck with them.. I'm about done with them..

Edited by GuitaRx

I placed an order on Saturday night, the UPS tracking says it will be here by days end today. I've always had good results from Midway so far. My only gripe is the shipping charges sometimes so I try to wait until I can get several items to spread the cost. Then it's not too bad on shipping cost per item.

Estimated Delivery: Thursday, 11/07/2013 Last Location: Kansas City, MO, United States, Saturday, 11/02/2013    

Additional Information
Package Actual Weight: 0.4050 lb Package Destination: 37217
Package Sequence Number: 031011102130344940
Package Status: In Transit Projected Delivery Date: 11/07/2013
Shipment Progress

UPS Mail Innovations Shipment Progress Location Date Activity Kansas City, MO, United States

11/02/2013 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility Kansas City, MO, United States

11/01/2013 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility  

11/01/2013 Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Edited by GuitaRx

that has never EVER happened to me.. I ordered from them on Oct. 31 and delivery is showing Nov. 7th.. tracking shows still in MO... very disgusted..

Getting done with Midway is like lopping off your own pecker because you got involved with a crazy woman. They are a top shelf vendor. I've tracked a gazillion packages out of there. Email me the tracking number.

Duh. I see you posted the tracking info. UPS Mail Innovations SUCKS!!! Don't ever let them stick you with that. UPS Sure Post is 3 days from Midway, and more than once, I've had UPS decide to deliver instead, getting it here in the normal 2 days. UPS Mail Innovations is plain old mail, and sucks sucks sucks. Midway defaults to cheapest shipping. So, technically I guess it's their fault for sticking you with the turd of the shipping industry. Just watch next time, and don't let it go that way.

Edited by mikegideon

I had ordered some boots the week before my last order and it arrived in 3 days.. however that was the first and only time that has happened with them.

Edit: as I recall now, my boot order WAS delivered by UPS, I remember "UPS will try to deliver" being in the tracking..

Edited by GuitaRx

I've probably sent one of Larry's kids (maybe two) all the way through college. I've had to call customer service once, and they bent over backwards for me. 99% of my orders got here in two days, probably on the same truck that stops at your house. I have been stuck with their default crappy shipping a couple of times, and almost sent a whiney email. Send them a whiney email. I wish they would let me set my own default to ground.

Edited by mikegideon

Estimated Delivery: Thursday, 11/07/2013 Last Location: Kansas City, MO, United States, Saturday, 11/02/2013    

Additional Information
Package Actual Weight: 0.4050 lb Package Destination: 37217
Package Sequence Number: 031011102130344940
Package Status: In Transit Projected Delivery Date: 11/07/2013
Shipment Progress

UPS Mail Innovations Shipment Progress Location Date Activity Kansas City, MO, United States

11/02/2013 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility Kansas City, MO, United States

11/01/2013 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility  

11/01/2013 Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

I've always found that UPS Mail Innovations (final delivery by USPS) is 4-5 working days minimum, so that actually seems about right to me.

Big diff between that and pure UPS Ground or of course UPS 2 day.

Same thing that Amazon uses for the Super Free Shipping thang, except they often manage to take even longer. (they just bumped up purchase level to $35 to get it too, btw).

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I've always found that UPS Mail Innovations (final delivery by USPS) is 4-5 working days minimum, so that actually seems about right to me.

Big diff between that and pure UPS Ground or of course UPS 2 day.

- OS

... or UPS Sure Post, where the post office does the last leg. That's 3 days from Midway. I actually like that in some cases. If it's a small package, it winds up in the mail box instead of on the front porch, so I don't have to be here.

... or UPS Sure Post, where the post office does the last leg. That's 3 days from Midway. I actually like that in some cases. If it's a small package, it winds up in the mail box instead of on the front porch, so I don't have to be here.

They're both delivered by USPS, but the Sure Post is faster apparently than Mail Innovations.

- OS

I don't often sing the praise for businesses, but for Midway only the excellence with customer service.  I know in the past two years, I may not have sent Larry's kids to school, but I probably did pay for a many hunting trips that Larry and his wife made this year.  

FedEx Smart Post also transfers to USPS "closer" to end address. Most of the time it's transferred to USPS directly here in Knoxville, but pretty sure now and then I'll see it go into USPS system in another city first. I think.

But it's never 3 days.

- OS

FedEx Smart Post also transfers to USPS "closer" to end address. Most of the time it's transferred to USPS directly here in Knoxville, but pretty sure now and then I'll see it go into USPS system in another city first. I think.

But it's never 3 days.

- OS

Go figure. A lot of my Midway orders go thru Knoxville. Either there or Memphis. Never straight here.

I placed an order on Saturday night, the UPS tracking says it will be here by days end today. I've always had good results from Midway so far. My only gripe is the shipping charges sometimes so I try to wait until I can get several items to spread the cost. Then it's not too bad on shipping cost per item.

My experience as well. Shipping times were great. Shipping costs are over the top.

As another poster said, wait, if you can, and get a larger order together to spread

the costs out.

Ex: I started to order 2 boxes of 16ga. shotgun shells. Shipping was going to be $18+.

Forgot about it.