POTUS going to far?

Picked this up off Drudge, give it a read, it is small.

Gona get ya to thinking about a few things.

I only hope Congress will do something to stop the POTUS

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/expert-testifies-to-congress-that-obamas-ignoring-laws-could-lead-to-overthrow-of-government/

During a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits imposed on the presidency and the implications of President Barack Obama’s disregard for implementing the Affordable Care Act as written, one expert testified that the consequences of the president’s behavior were potentially grave. He said that the precedent set by Obama could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government.

• Like 2

Wasn't the appointment of Czars also an overreach of constitutional power? Wonder what GS pay grade they were given. 12,13,14 or even 15...I believe all three branches are overstepping but then that's just MO but then again 52% of Americans seem to disagree with this view. Elections have consequences and the remaining ones we have in front of us are very important.

And now the Govt is going to estimate subsidy payments to the insurance companies and square up with those companies later if they overpaid to get repayment....what a system we have here folks....

I thought the role of the executive branch was to enforce the laws within the confines of the language of the law??...not make up rules to make the law work as they go along...

As long as he has Dirty Harry and the Power in the Senate Obama is going to push the envelope as far as he can. If that can change in the 2014 election and Dirty Harry And Botox Pelosi are removed so will Obama's powers be gone. Will that be a good thing? Only time will tell since the GOP has not got the faith of a lot of the American people either....................jmho

He has definitely kicked up the rhetoric these past few days...talking about ACA, income inequality, etc....He is a good campaigner, I will give him that...but I don't think quite as many will buy his BS as in the past....