Credit card knife

I got this the other day for under $3. It is not a everyday use knife but will work in a pinch or as a last resort. It fits well in my hand and fits great in my wallet. I have seen these knives retailing for way morerejuda7a.jpg5u7yby2y.jpg. Definitely not worth that but for $3 you can't go wrong. Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

Edited by UncleJak
  • Like 1

I got one of those Swiss Army Credit Card Multi Tool things.  The LED light on it is worthless but I have used every item on it multiple times!  Its worth its weight in gold!  I probably use the pen and the scissors the most.  I like how yours has a more substantial blade though.  

I had a Microtech one years ago, forgot it was in my wallet and had it taken from me in London, they are very cool just do not forget to remove them before flying,

This is the one I use to have, very sturdy I used it at work offshore

http://www.bladeops.com/Microtech-Assailant-II-Credit-Card-Knife-p/mtassc-fslash-cii.htm Edited by willis68

I got this the other day for under $3. It is not a everyday use knife but will work in a pinch or as a last resort. It fits well in my hand and fits great in my wallet. I have seen these knives retailing for way morerejuda7a.jpg5u7yby2y.jpg. Definitely not worth that but for $3 you can't go wrong. Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

I was looking at these the last week. Reviews I saw were that the "Sinclair" ones were the ones to go for but there are copycats out there without the name that aren't the same quality. The Sinclair ones can be had for not a huge amount more. I have one on the way so there may be an option to compare sometime.