What's going on in Russia?

mcordell

I was wondering the same thing. First I heard of it was this morning on Fox. They were talking about this mornings attack, which was enough to make me think^^^^^ Big Boy on the Grizzly is comin lol. But then the mentioned the first one and I was thinking "Their leader will act faster and more swiftly than this Muslim lover we have in this country.

• Like 1

If anyone remembers to swift action Putin took when they captured that school some years back there were some children lost in it but all the bad guys where killed. I'm sure it is because he is helping the Syrian leader and it is that guys enemies that are doing it. You can bet Putin has a shoot to kill order out now for anyone that even looks like they might be up to something out of the ordinary.................jmho

• Like 1

If anyone remembers to swift action Putin took when they captured that school some years back there were some children lost in it but all the bad guys where killed. I'm sure it is because he is helping the Syrian leader and it is that guys enemies that are doing it. You can bet Putin has a shoot to kill order out now for anyone that even looks like they might be up to something out of the ordinary.................jmho

In Russia, it is, and since 1999, has been about this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

Nothing else, the rest of it is "the enemy of your enemy is your friend".

Several of my colleagues, and I, have been way too close to a few of several of these attacks in Moscow.  Take a subway one day, bombed the next.  Was near the school the week prior, stuff that lets you know "this ain't like back home....."

I thought no one in the US knew of that.

I had a friend in Eastern Europe as it went down, that is the only reason I knew about it. I watched the news nonstop and it was only mentioned once or twice an hour.

I wound up following on Reuters or some other global equivalent. I remember it was done and over in less than a day.

It was a horrible tragedy to be sure, but I am certain that here in the states, we would still be having a standoff with them nearly ten years later. 

• Like 1

I had a friend in Eastern Europe as it went down, that is the only reason I knew about it. I watched the news nonstop and it was only mentioned once or twice an hour.

I wound up following on Reuters or some other global equivalent. I remember it was done and over in less than a day.

It was a horrible tragedy to be sure, but I am certain that here in the states, we would still be having a standoff with them nearly ten years later. 

Well, I remember hearing about it on several news stations. There were quite few children killed when the Russian troops stormed the school. Some of them were thought to have been killed by somewhat friendly fire as the dirt bag cowards used the children as human shields thinking the troops would not shoot. Like you said , Here we would still have been negotiating, In Russia they take care of business. Now with that said, I don't agree with that type of assault just like I never approved of Waco and Ruby Ridge. When and where innocent children are involved there needs to be a much different approach..............jmho

My prediction is the the "Black Widows" of the North Caucuses are about to be more "endangered" ... These idiots had better leave the Russians alone or they will all be swept away... The russian militarry has already made a pretty good swipe at "ethnic cleansing" in the North Caususes...

The next time they swing thru they will most likely look like the 11th SS Calvary did against the russian partizan operations in WW2... No one will be left...

leroy

Wasn't that the one where they were pumping gas into the building? If so, that was all over the news.

Well, I remember hearing about it on several news stations. There were quite few children killed when the Russian troops stormed the school. Some of them were thought to have been killed by somewhat friendly fire as the dirt bag cowards used the children as human shields thinking the troops would not shoot. Like you said , Here we would still have been negotiating, In Russia they take care of business. Now with that said, I don't agree with that type of assault just like I never approved of Waco and Ruby Ridge. When and where innocent children are involved there needs to be a much different approach..............jmho

I don't agree with the needless deaths, but it does set a bit of a precedence though.

Here we say 'we won't negotiate with terrorists,' but we do. There they say it, and then they just go in and kill everyone.