Live free or die in Massachusetts

Massachusetts was the home of patriots like Sam Adams, John and Abigail Adams, Paul Revere, the Sons of Liberty, the Minutemen and so many others. It's the location of the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, the battles of Lexington, Concord and Bunker (actually Breeds) Hill as well as the Old North Church where the signal lamps were hung. It remains the home of the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides) from the War of 1812.

Given these things, I think Massachusetts has fallen further from the foundations of our country than any other state in the union.

A note on Abigail Adams for those wondering why I specifically mentioned her. John Adams was among those that felt it best to try to convince  King George that America should be autonomous. Through a series of letters to her husband, Abigail finally convinced John that you cannot reason with tyrants. If not for her wisdom and counsel, John would not have been the patriot he became.

Makes me sick every time I look at my Kahr. ..Worcester MA...hypocrisy and idiocy in action...they'll bleed Kahr for taxes and fees to operate while screaming their products are evil incarnate AND make it more difficult to manufacture and retail their products thus reducing the revenue stream. Come on down to Tennessee, we'd love to have the job and revenues.
  • Like 1

Makes me sick every time I look at my Kahr. ..Worcester MA...hypocrisy and idiocy in action...they'll bleed Kahr for taxes and fees to operate while screaming their products are evil incarnate AND make it more difficult to manufacture and retail their products thus reducing the revenue stream. Come on down to Tennessee, we'd love to have the job and revenues.

I've noticed most of my guns are from antigun states - MA, IL, NY, CONN.  They don't seem to have a problem collecting the taxes from jobs and sales of the firearm industry,but want to reduce or remove our 2nd Ammendment rights.