Getting me some "strange"

I can't remember the last time I shot a DA/SA gun. Needing a break from Glock(s) so I'm busting out the Sig! DA/SA with full power ammo....I wonder how many points I can get spotted LOL.

Soon as the weather breaks I'm gonna start preparing for the Sanctioned Matchs I plan to shoot this season so this could be the only time I get to break away from the Glock unless I switch to a 2011.

IMG_2207.jpgIMG_2206.jpgIMG_2205.jpg

• Like 1

What sanctioned matches are you shooting this year?

I hope to get in the Carolina Cup. And I'm planning on shooting ORSA's Secret City Challenge, The Music City Cup and Summer Sizzler. I was wanting to go to VA State match but I don't think I can swing 2 weekends back to back that like since its right after the Carolina Cup.

Stop listening to Dustbuster, Sig is not the only real gun. :)

when I had mine, it was not the first shot but a fast double tap, where I would fall on my face, cause would not reset the trigger at least once a stage.

Spiffy,

I sort of did the same thing back in Jan and shot a match with my old Beretta Elite that I use to shoot.

Confirmed my opinion that SSP should be DA/SA and that all striker-fired should be ESP.   

Stop listening to Dustbuster, Sig is not the only real gun. :)

when I had mine, it was not the first shot but a fast double tap, where I would fall on my face, cause would not reset the trigger at least once a stage.

What caused me to fall on my face a few times was I would ride the slide lock and then look at my gun like "Y U No Lock Back?". It was good for a change of pace. I was only 7 down till the last stage....then I had 1 target with 2 -3s....sooo theres 8 seconds worth of penalty points LOL  I turned in a decent time for me also. Made me think later last night how I'd have done with my Glock lol

I was only 7 down till the last stage....then I had 1 target with 2 -3s....sooo theres 8 seconds worth of penalty points LOL  I turned in a decent time for me also. Made me think later last night how I'd have done with my Glock lol

Guess you can blame me for showing up on the last stages. :)
  • Like 1

Spiffy I thought the reason you're not running 3 g was to get some kind of blinged up pimp pistol w all the digital whistles and rhinestone covered mags. Now your shooting a dirty ass DustBuster type gun complete w all the crap from the movie theatre floor???
Dang I thought I was the only one going through self esteem issues over shooting a 226 in contests lol

zupyrubu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

We had this made for spiffy but now that he's left us at 3 gun for shooting sigs at USPSA I don't know what well do!!
New heavy metal rifle custom made for spiffy:
umaje9e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

I like that!!!!  Need a short 870 under the AR....would have to load alot but you'd still have that same swing!

I should have enough for the gun next month....and everything goes with it.