Need feedback on a logo

I am going to get a personal shooting jersey made and I wanted to make a logo that was generic enough for any shooting sport but that would easily identify me to all the people on TGO. I also don't wanna look stupid (well anymore than my shooting makes me).

I want all and any feedback. If you think it sucks say so and tell me why. If you like it, tell me why. This is going on a black and red shirt.

I got some feedback from the people I am facebook buddies with and they suggested bullet holes but it just didn't look with my meager skills.

blacklogo.png

Guest TankerHC

I am going to get a personal shooting jersey made and I wanted to make a logo that was generic enough for any shooting sport but that would easily identify me to all the people on TGO. I also don't wanna look stupid (well anymore than my shooting makes me).

I want all and any feedback. If you think it sucks say so and tell me why. If you like it, tell me why. This is going on a black and red shirt.

I got some feedback from the people I am facebook buddies with and they suggested bullet holes but it just didn't look with my meager skills.

blacklogo.png

If you do decide on the bullet holes just make sure your not wearing the shirt. Especially if you decide on entrance and exit holes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

spiffy is going to be a T-shirt or Tech wear type shirt?

here use is picture of our shirts which where made just before I got hurt so they have not been out much. some of generic, from sponsors. but anyway the pink care bear like the team captain (wife) has on both sides of her shirt. just may look good on you! 

IMG_7151_zpsfc32a971.jpg

Let me say that I am not a graphic designer (as you will obviously see), but here is one option.  I think putting the words in a ring makes it a little cleaner and easier to read.  A couple options.  You could easily add more circles to the target, but it may get to busy with the bullets.  I noticed I used competition instead of competitive, but you get the idea.

Team-Spiffy-BW.pngTeam-Spiffy-BW-Bullets.pngTeam-Spiffy-Bullet.pngTeam-Spiffy.png

Edited by Hozzie

spiffy is going to be a T-shirt or Tech wear type shirt?

here use is picture of our shirts which where made just before I got hurt so they have not been out much. some of generic, from sponsors. but anyway the pink care bear like the team captain (wife) has on both sides of her shirt. just may look good on you! 

IMG_7151_zpsfc32a971.jpg

Mine will be a tech wear like jersery with zipper and polo collar. The gals are gonna just have t shirts with the logo and name on the back. 

Let me say that I am not a graphic designer (as you will obviously see), but here is one option.  I think putting the words in a ring makes it a little cleaner and easier to read.  A couple options.  You could easily add more circles to the target, but it may get to busy with the bullets.  I noticed I used competition instead of competitive, but you get the idea.

Team-Spiffy-BW.pngTeam-Spiffy-BW-Bullets.pngTeam-Spiffy-Bullet.pngTeam-Spiffy.png

I had rings and a cross hair and competition but I'm just using inkscape and only have like a day's worth of experience on it so I'm still learning to use all the tools.

I can get past the "Team Spiffy" (sounds kinda strange)  but the "competitive" looks way to scrunched.  You asked

Team Spiffy is kinda like Team Me since I use spiffy on most all the message boards.

nothing wrong with that

I get that speech the red head gave when Ricky Bobby saw the Cougar and ME on the hood of his car and how she talked about how it's  you all alone out there with nothing but your love and desire and will to win. And Team ME just sounds werider.

I get that speech the red head gave when Ricky Bobby saw the Cougar and ME on the hood of his car and how she talked about how it's  you all alone out there with nothing but your love and desire and will to win. And Team ME just sounds werider.

oh ok,

but shooters will understand about team spiffy, just team RWF,

or just have names with no team name