George Zimmerman shuts down gun show

Only a few handfuls of people showed up Saturday to meet a Florida gun show’s special guest of dishonor — George Zimmerman.

Over the course of six hours, fewer than 20 people at the New Orlando Gun Show asked for a free autograph or photo with Trayvon Martin’s reclusive killer, who was hanging out in a rear office of The Arms Room gun store in Orlando.

Only a few handfuls of people showed up Saturday to meet a Florida gun show’s special guest of dishonor — George Zimmerman.

Over the course of six hours, fewer than 20 people at the New Orlando Gun Show asked for a free autograph or photo with Trayvon Martin’s reclusive killer, who was hanging out in a rear office of The Arms Room gun store in Orlando.

When did he start being reclusive?

• Like 3

I was glad that he was found not guilty even though I didn't agree 100% with everything that he did.  I see him in no way being a celebrity of any kind.  I believe the way that he has acted since his verdict tells a lot about his character.

• Like 2

I turned on the news this morning and it was talking about this.  That guy needs to Get the hell out of the news.

If we can go from now until he dies at a ripe old age of 120 plus before he is back in the news it will be 2 soon.

Guest TankerHC

This is despicable. Famous for killing someone he shouldn't have been following with in the first place. Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Wrong word. This guy is not famous, he is infamous. Plenty of people have cashed in on infamy. Books, movies, TV. Old NAZI's, murderers, kidnappers. And plenty of other people have gotten rich off of other people's infamy. Think those actor's would have portrayed Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer if they were not paid? Mob guys are infamous and make money off crimes all the time when the crimes are old enough they can no longer be tried.

Not saying its right. ..just saying.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
[quote name="satalac" post="1123403" timestamp="1394593389"]This is despicable. Famous for killing someone he shouldn't have been following with in the first place. Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk[/quote] Oh me. The details of the case he was found innocent of have zero to do with this thread. I mean...I could say "famous for killing someone who was beating his brains in" couldn't I? Let it go people, Jesus Edited by KKing
[quote name="KKing" post="1123410" timestamp="1394594209"]Oh me. The details of the case he was found innocent of have zero to do with this thread. I mean...I could say "famous for killing someone who was beating his brains in" couldn't I? Let it go people, Jesus[/quote] Yeah, I'm wrong. Hey, want to go to a bad part of town and follow strangers around and see what happens? Sound like a good idea? Come on, found innocent or not, this was preventable if Zimmerman just used common sense and left policing to the police. But keep sticking up for him, it makes us gun owners look like great people.... Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
[quote name="satalac" post="1123417" timestamp="1394594929"]Yeah, I'm wrong. Hey, want to go to a bad part of town and follow strangers around and see what happens? Sound like a good idea? Come on, found innocent or not, this was preventable if Zimmerman just used common sense and left policing to the police. But keep sticking up for him, it makes us gun owners look like great people....Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk[/quote] Trust me, I don't need to "take up for him", the facts of the case obviously proved his innocence. It's people like you that keep harping on the could haves and should haves long after the verdict that show a true lack of common sense. There were plenty of threads to debate the case, this isn't one of them, Jr. Take it elsewhere Edited by KKing
[quote name="KKing" post="1123418" timestamp="1394595323"]Trust me, I don't need to "take up for him", the facts of the case obviously proved his innocence. It's people like you that keep harping on the could haves and should haves long after the verdict that show a true lack of common sense. There were plenty of threads to debate the case, this isn't one of them, Jr. Gun owner or not, common sense is still common sense.[/quote] Oh that's rich. I think one shouldn't follow strangers at night, yet I'm the one without common sense. And calling someone Jr? Seriously? And if this isn't the thread to debate this, maybe you should take your own advice? Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
[quote name="satalac" post="1123419" timestamp="1394595719"]Oh that's rich. I think one shouldn't follow strangers at night, yet I'm the one without common sense. And calling someone Jr? Seriously? And if this isn't the thread to debate this, maybe you should take your own advice?Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk[/quote] You're the one that still can't see that your opinion on "following someone" and your need to interject it (and repeat it, at that) has diddly to do with this thread and the OP.
[quote name="KKing" post="1123424" timestamp="1394596405"]You're the one that still can't see that your opinion on "following someone" and your need to interject it (and repeat it, at that) has diddly to do with this thread and the OP.[/quote] So what's your excuse? Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
[quote name="satalac" post="1123426" timestamp="1394596552"]So what's your excuse?Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk[/quote] I've never interjected my personal feelings about the case into this thread as you have, rather tried to get you to move on from doing so. I'm sorry, your "I know you are but what am I?" is invalid. Great intellectual conversation this has been, though. I'm sure everyone else that reads it will be as disinterested as I have been Edited by KKing
[quote name="KKing" post="1123427" timestamp="1394596753"]I've never interjected my personal feelings about the case into this thread as you have, rather tried to get you to move on from doing so. I'm sorry, your "I know you are but what am I?" is invalid. Great intellectual conversation this has been, though. I'm sure everyone else that reads it will be as disinterested as I have been[/quote] Ok Jr. Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

We all know the verdict of the trial, what he should have and shouldn't have done. One of my biggest points was why Zman had to shoot a teen opposed to fighting him. Fast forward to recent months when Zman and DMX wanted to box. We find out that Zman is a trained boxer (according to him) and he couldn't fight a 17 year old? Come on folks....

He's nothing but a Drama Queen that wants to stay if front of the cameras. I seen during his trial that some of y'all thought he should become the "Poster Child" of hand gun carry and self defense, but now y'all want nothing to do with your new found leader for "stand your ground", to include reading about him in the news! It's funny (although I'm not laughing) how fast some of y'all flipped the coin the other way on old Georgie Boy!

DaveS

• Like 1