Special Pro tech on its way!

One of the benefits of me organizing the forum knife buy with the folks of Pro Tech is that it made myself and the President of Pro Tech Dave friends. I will not be able to attend Blade Show again this year due to having to go back offshore, so I convinced my new friend to sell one one of their Blade Show 2014 exclusive knives,

On a Fed Ex truck at the moment and on its way to my home is a Custom Stainless Steel Dark Angel knife that I cannot wait to see!

I had the option of getting it with a Damascus blade but I chose to have a regular satin finished blade with it, I am very excited about this one and can't wait for it!

I will post pictures of it along with my other Stainless Pro tech knives when I get a chance
  • Like 4

Damascus i will most definately get later, i wanted a Satin Finished one first. To say that this is the nicest auto knife i have ever owned would be an understatment! Stainless steel is a pain to photograph, especially if you suck like i do at taking pics,

One of these pics has my Stainless TR3 and TR2 alongside the Dark Angel

IMG_4730_zps85e7be01.jpg
IMG_4737_zps99aa51b3.jpg
IMG_4736_zpsb6dbcb82.jpg
IMG_4738_zps9f08ba26.jpg
IMG_4739_zps5972e18e.jpg
IMG_4745_zps6e8d1f40.jpg
IMG_4741_zpsf9e02075.jpg
IMG_4744_zps99fb36cf.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
Good looking addition to your collection, willis. But I prefer the center and right hand. Guess I'm just not an OTF kind of guy...yet.

Would love to see that Damascus blade.

My best knife is a Kim Breed Damascus Ladder Folder. Since I'm a dummy and can't post pics here; if you'd like to see a pic, pm me a cell number and I'll send you a few. But you probably know what it looks like anyway.
  • Like 1

Good looking addition to your collection, willis. But I prefer the center and right hand. Guess I'm just not an OTF kind of guy...yet.Would love to see that Damascus blade.My best knife is a Kim Breed Damascus Ladder Folder. Since I'm a dummy and can't post pics here; if you'd like to see a pic, pm me a cell number and I'll send you a few. But you probably know what it looks like anyway.

Picture sent to me by Dave at Pro Tech when I was offered the choice, I now want one badly

7400ac3343f103bbdaa603deaf33d69f_zps1047 Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Nice knife! Looking at the Pro Tech website, I have fallen in love with the Large DON. I want one of those really bad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That will be my next Pro Tech

I am planning a run on the Large Don next year, they are great knives, 5 inch blade and auto, it will be very cool carrying one of them Edited by willis68
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Good looking addition to your collection, willis. But I prefer the center and right hand. Guess I'm just not an OTF kind of guy...yet.

Would love to see that Damascus blade.

My best knife is a Kim Breed Damascus Ladder Folder. Since I'm a dummy and can't post pics here; if you'd like to see a pic, pm me a cell number and I'll send you a few. But you probably know what it looks like anyway.

That is my problem, i like them all!

Willis, You have really messed with my weak little mind. I found myself trying to find one of the Protech/ATAC style knives this morning. 

The DA/SA style on it was just fabulous. And the looks were unbelievable.

And the availability was ...NIL! CRAP!!

This is your fault, solely. I've not been much of a knife guy before. It has to have been your fault. 

It all started looking at the Damascus blade coming your way. And went downhill from there.