Beretta Moving ENTIRE Operation to Tennessee

Unemployment is low in MD, I used to live near the Accocreek plant, easy access to the hiway and secluded parts going south. I imagine some will leave to get out while they can but many will probably stay is my guess.

It was 300 job openings before they were moving the entire operation. I would not be surprised to see that number grow quite a bit since they are moving the entire operation here instead of just part of it..............jmho

I believe I read that this would add an additional 400 jobs, although some will be taken by those who chose to come to Tennessee.

Their state law makers should be ashamed; but they won’t be. It’s good for our state.

http://rare.us/story/maryland-gun-control-laws-are-forcing-this-gun-manufacturer-to-take-its-jobs-to-tennessee/

Read this and you'll see they could care less about anything gun rights related.  Also, Maryland's proximity to the teat of Washington D.C. ensures enough work.

It's a shame they have such restrictive gun rights and other negative factors.  Some of the land up there is truly beautiful. 

Read this and you'll see they could care less about anything gun rights related. Also, Maryland's proximity to the teat of Washington D.C. ensures enough work.

It's a shame they have such restrictive gun rights and other negative factors. Some of the land up there is truly beautiful.

I lived in MD back in the '90's. I knew the gun laws were jacked up, but I guess I never really read all of them. They sound even dumber now. Edited by Batman

I lived near the plant on a 3 acre property surrounded by a strip mine and power lines, it was great! I shot more there on my property than anywhere else I was stationed. 

I never realized how screwed up they were with their restrictive ways. That explains their crime rate!

Welcome to Tennessee! 

• Like 1