Who Needs a Workbench?

Ted S.

I live alone. My coffee table has holes in it to let me drive out pins from guns...

I did end up breaking down and had to use a vice mounted to a real work bench to drive out the pins in the bcg for this shotgun. Also had to soak one with penetrating oil.

Lol I'm a happy bachelor. There are similar projects happening on about every flat surface of my two story two room man cave. :D although I do let crap pile up a bit too much admittedly. I have the better part of a dozen 1/2 completed projects around here.

I was letting to much crap build up in my place to Tricky and today disposal day. Call Son in law and Grandson and told them to bring the truck. Many things that were here when I woke up this morning are gone for when I go to sleep tonight and I told them make plans for about 2 weeks from now we will be doing this again.Next time Daughter is coming along to tell me the names of the couple hundred baby pictures I have that need to be put in frames and either hang up or put in standing frames I hate it when people either send me or give me pictures and no name on the back of them because a week later I have no clue who they are. All babies look pretty much alike to me till at least age 1................jmho

Don't feel alone OP. My garage is so jam packed with stuff that I can't even get to my workbench. I even have a nice kobalt stool.... that I've NEVER sat on.

Hell, when i refinished my Mosin, I sat on the living room floor with a Rubbermaid bin full of soapy water and an iron to pull the cosmoline out of the wood......