PMR 30 in Stock at CDNN

hipower

I have contacted Keltec and wish they would make these in 22lr. I would have bought one the second they came out at double the MSRP if they were in 22lr. But because they refuse to make one I will not be buying one. Making it only in 22 magnum was one of the most idiotic choices they have ever made and they have made a lot of idiotic choices.

• Like 1

I have contacted Keltec and wish they would make these in 22lr. I would have bought one the second they came out at double the MSRP if they were in 22lr. But because they refuse to make one I will not be buying one. Making it only in 22 magnum was one of the most idiotic choices they have ever made and they have made a lot of idiotic choices.

Yeah well, they don't have a problem selling their stuff, even above MSRP on almost all of their product line. 

Good points about production, but I managaed to buy mine when they first appeared at just under 400. It was a bit wonky at first with feeding, but did settle down as I shot it.

Probably not the greatest or most practical purchase I ever made, but it is a fun gun to shoot.

And am waiting for the CMR to arrive. I have a possible "in" to get one, I hope.

The 22 magnum is a rifle round. A shot through a rifle yields impressive ballistics for a rimfire.  I cannot understand why people have been trying to market the 22mag as a pistol round? I don't understand it but.............................It is so impressive!  Huge fireball! Great penetration. If I had but a PMR I would not feel undergunned but it would be my last choice, if I had one.

Edited by Will Carry

Bought one of these awhile back. Paid over MSRP but way below what they were first selling them for. But all in all it is alot of fun to shoot. And with 30 rounds it could be a fierce weapon in close quarters. Not sorry I got one.

Local GS just told me recently they had 5 PMR 30's and they sold them at retail, 375.
Another shop told me they had recently had 2 and they had heard production was up.

I want a second one but waiting until I can get it at retail.

We agree, if CDNN's price had been lower, I might have gone for one. I'd like to have another in the Titanium.