Tell your women stay aware.

bronco302

This was posted last night on facebook by one of my wife's niece's. For those in other areas this was in Knoxville.

"Tonight was a eye opening experience!! I am going to be more aware of my surroundings from now on. Getting gas at Shell on Chapman highway when I heard screaming. The girl in next stall was being attack by white guy with a knife! He was trying to get her in the car. Luckily she sprayed him with pepper spray and screamed! He did get away and was last seen running toward Woodlawn road.I stayed with the girl until cops came. I tried to calm her down but I know my hug didn't ease her. She is still on my mind, and I pray she finds peace! I think I am more shaking up by the fact that this happened so close to Lahela and I. It could easily been us, and I don't have pepper spray. Thank you GOD for everything!"

Take care out there.
Joe W.
  • Like 1

Believe me when I say criminals are getting much more bolder than they use to be and will try to commit crimes in broad daylight with all kinds of witnesses around. I do my best to always be aware of my surroundings but even at that these is still an outside chance of an attack. Glad to girl survived physically but her mental state is another story...............jmho

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.