PSA Customer service????

I got my shipping e-mail from UPS today. Coincidentally, it came about 5 minutes after sending an e-mail to customer service expressing my displeasure with their service. According to the tracking number, they still haven't given the package to UPS, but at least they have printed the shipping label. I also tried calling the CS number that is listed on the website. It goes to an automated system that doesn't identify the company and asks for an extension without giving a menu of options. This will definitely be my last order with PSA. Edited by JimmyMac483

For every person who feels that way, makes it quicker for the rest of us to get our stuff from them. :)

- OS

I hope that it helps you out [emoji1] I would rather support a vendor that makes an effort to have good customer service. I have heard stories about PSA for years but try not to judge by internet rumors only. I now have my first hand experience. I don't blame anyone for shopping there. They have good products for a great price.

I hope that it helps you out [emoji1] I would rather support a vendor that makes an effort to have good customer service. I have heard stories about PSA for years but try not to judge by internet rumors only. I now have my first hand experience. I don't blame anyone for shopping there. They have good products for a great price.

Amazingly, they shipped my Italian Police Beretta in only about 3 or 4 working days. Pretty good even for something they didn't actually have to put together. :)

- OS

I've been helping you for a long time :)

And gawd knows we appreciate that Mikey. ;)

That is a pretty good shipping time. My grip was 2 weeks for a stripped upper and a BCG.

Well, I'm looking at about the same from Damage Industries for a BCG too, so you know, seems the best deals often go hand in hand with slow turnaround, not just from PSA.

- OS

• Like 1

PSA is the perfect place to shop if you can click it and forget it. If not, you should explore other options. I've spent thousands with them and never had an issue. It's hard to beat their quality to cost factor. As a matter of fact, I'm strongly considering purchasing their $360 P-Tac AR kit right now. 

PSA is the perfect place to shop if you can click it and forget it. If not, you should explore other options. I've spent thousands with them and never had an issue. It's hard to beat their quality to cost factor.

This. Expect any different and be ready for disappointment. Know that going in, and be stupid happy you got to build a sweet AR for under $400 and got crap loads of fancy defensive ammo for $10/box... in a few weeks. ;-)
  • Like 1