Radical Firearms

Flyboy

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys lately. My cousin just ordered a 7.62 upper and BCG etc from them. They sent him a 300BLK upper and BCG.

He has made 3-4 calls and not been able to get a hold of anyone. Left a message for them to call and no ones called him back yet.

FlyBoy

I ordered a 5.56 upper from them in december. I had to call to place the order and had a good dealing with them. They even honored the out dated price they had online. They told me it would take 4-6 weeks to ship, came in around 2 weeks. I had no problem getting anyone on the phone either, first call got some one. 

Been quite a few complaints on other forums lately. Shipping the wrong caliber is a considerable F up.

I tried to email their customer service a couple of times with questions and never received an answer but it was nothing major so let it go.

I tried to call them in November about their gunsmithing fees and 6 calls went unanswered, finally got a hold of someone and they put me on hold, said would be one minute, 20 minutes later I hung up and decided not to deal with them again. 

They have good prices but their CS seems even worse than Palmetto's.

Edited by jonathon1289

I've ordered two complete uppers from them. This last time I didn't notice the "expect 4-6 weeks" on their page and got kind of irritated. Didn't end up taking that long and I am very happy with both uppers. If I remember right, the owners name is David. Might want to leave the message for him? I never had trouble getting in contact with them but the also are having way more sales now on the pistol uppers. Also their name is out there and they have a lot more customers than they did the first time I ordered from them.

I know a lot of people who bought their products on Primary Arms. We're all happy with the products. You guys are the first I know that have dealt with them directly. I need a 10.5" 5.56 barrel and they'd be my first stop, if the customer service issues are a fluke instead of the norm.

I ordered direct from them during the Black Friday sale.  I got the upper in a week.  I would guess they are swamped now, so they are having growing pains.  I wouldn't get myself all worked up based on what they were doing before, but it could be frustrating getting through to them.

Update......

They sent him a 7.62 barrel, but with a 556 bolt. I guess some guys next door to his shop had told him it was a 300BLK barrel and they couldn't find any markings on the barrel. Finally found it marked 7.62 on it. They called him back and are sending him the 7.62 bolt for his gun.

So fingers crossed on this.

FlyBoy

I ordered from them in early December no problems at all and got my pistol in 10 days not the 2 to 4 weeks I was expecting. A good experience for me and a good product at a great price. I keep checking back hoping they have another sale.

I love the finish on my upper. The lower will be in tomorrow and I am going to try and shoot it this weekend. 

I've got a new RF upper to try out too. But I also have a PSA upper on the way so I reckon I'll wait another week and take em both at the same time. I need to order a pistol length barrel from RF soon and finish my pistol build. Always more money, money money!

Edited by rugerla1

Been some pretty disparaging  "press" regarding them lately on arfcom about how barrels are installed, and especially how they are "fixed" after coming loose. And the hassle with getting them to respond to the problem in the first place.

- OS

Been some pretty disparaging  "press" regarding them lately on arfcom about how barrels are installed, and especially how they are "fixed" after coming loose. And the hassle with getting them to respond to the problem in the first place.

- OS

I hope the remedy that. If not, they won't have as many orders to catch up on. I hope they do well. Starting off small and getting big rapidly can't be easy, but they've got to stay on top of quality even if some of us wish we had our orders a day sooner than we get it when we have a lower waiting on an upper. They have a big following for such a new growing company, I hope they grow with the customer base.

Edited by rugerla1