NOVEMBER 2008 Shooting Contest

Guest Rugerman

Ok, keep in mind I am a city kid, originally from Rochester, NY.. Please no laughing....

This was with my Ruger Security Six, 10 rounds of .38 and 10 rounds of .357.

BTW: nice shooting Kano and Jeff

Range_Comp_11-07-08_004.jpg

Range_Comp_11-07-08_001.jpg

Edited by Angus
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, keep in mind I am a city kid, originally from Rochester, NY.. Please no laughing....

Angus NICE SHOOTING BRO !!!!!! NO ONE IS laughing ... everyone should be pulling for one another to try there best and have some fun !!!!!!!!:)

Guest Rugerman
Angus NICE SHOOTING BRO !!!!!! NO ONE IS laughing ... everyone should be pulling for one another to try there best and have some fun !!!!!!!!;)

+1 I am glad you'll are entering. Hopefully this makes me a better shooter. The only thing awful about those pictures is that you kept your beautiful Security Six out of the picture!

:D

:eek:

Let's see it!

:ugh::)

Guest gunslinger707

Angus nice shootin fer a yankee !! I KID I KID !!!! :D:D

Guest pjblurton
S&W 686 - .357 @15 yrds

11-11-08_002c.jpg

Ruger - .22 @15 yrds

11-11-08_001c.jpg

WOW, three in a row right down the left side on BOTH targets!:lol:

Seriously.. you guys are putting me to shame...:meh:

Guest johnmattwill

Great shooting all!!!! I did make it to shoot on Monday, but to be totally honest, my target wouldn't have come close to anything here... so I didnt post.:D

Im still working on it though. I plan to go shoot twice more before the month is up...... I'll get one in here this month hopefully~!!!;)

Hopefully, I won't work tomorrow..I heard from my boss that we had a week off for thanksgiving...if so, I'm going to go ahead and head towards the house. when I get there, I'll start measuring out the distance and shoot there. I will be happy to post the pics when I'm done...say around wednesday. :-) I'm actually excited about shooting again! woot!

Guest Rugerman

Sorry for the late announcement everyone, I've been very sick these last 2 weeks.

The overall and centerfire winner is JeffsSig! Awesome shooting, man!

The Rimfire winner appears to be herrbaer!!

Wow. One of the few things I have ever won! THANKS!

Firstly a few thank-yous I have been asked to make. Firstly, to all who have helped in the service, and this lovely party. Whether you have brought food, or helped decorate this place, or just come to support the happy couple,(me and my gun) thank you. Secondly to the sidelines, you have done a magnificent job helping the scoring today, and you all look amazing, so a big thanks to you too. Finally I would like me to thank my beautiful new wife for turning up today. I saw him this morning when he was worrying, and it wasn’t a pretty sight. He has asked me to tell you how happy you have made him by becoming his wife, something that I am sure he will go into in more detail in his speech, but still, thank you.

Now, I have known Tom for X amount of years now. I know all his little habits and how annoying he can become after a few pints, just a little warning to you all there! But Tom has helped me through some hard times over the duration of our friendship. He has always been there and supported me, something that I am sure he will do for his beautiful new wife, Susan.

I have been asked to keep the story about Tom clean, and to try not to embarrass him too much. But there have been numerous times I have laughed until I cried at Tom. As some of you will know, he is always up for a laugh, and loves to live life to the max.

I remember when we were ( I wont go there)

Before Tom met Susan, he found it hard to talk to women. He could chat them up great, but when it came to more normal conversation, he found it harder. Until he met Susan that was. Susan has changed his life for the better. He has been happier, more energetic, easier to talk to and more responsible in the way he acts. These are just a few of the many ways Susan has had a positive effect on Tom. I am sure he knows many more that we don’t know about!

Somebody once told me that Love can easily be affected by physical appearance.

I am sure that when Susan first saw Tom, there were no confusions. Tom told me that before Susan he didn’t believe in love at first sight, but after meeting his now wife, that has all changed.

Finally, I would like to say another thank-you to everybody for coming and joining the newly shot target in their celebrations. And I am sure you will all agree they make a fantastic couple.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please all join me in a toast.

Edited by JeffsSig