The crazies are out in force fueling the fire

I was out and about today, went to the range ect... Stopped by my local Walmart to restock on some ammo. My cousin is the ordering manager for his area of the store. Sporting goods happens to be in his section. We both shoot, so he knows about this latest ammo scare. He told me that the store sold 180 boxes of 5.56 on Saturday alone. Wiped out their entire stock. They have just a little bit of .223 left. I wasn't looking for that caliber, but I do shoot that from time to time. It amazes me how quickly panic starts.

On that note, if you haven't called, emailed, sent letters or raised a big stink, now is the time to contact your representative and the batfe... our rights are in jeopardy!

Seems all the sub .25/round Russian .223 is gone from the usual go-to places online.

Even 7.62x39 is being affected. Sigh.

- OS

Exactly this. I try to order 500 rounds every couple months or so (I shoot quite a bit) and it's nowhere to be found as of late. Guess I'll shoot my shotguns or pellet rifle for a little while. Edited by KKing

I will continue to vote, write, and be heard in a civil way about personal freedoms, but other than that, I'm going fishing.  - I hate that "we" are so maleable to be induced into an industry crippling panic  ... so easily.  

Edited by Peace

When it started we went online for 5.56 and ordered 1,000 rounds. The next day they already raised it $40 for the same amount. Pure ridiculousness.

I an email today from Midway with SS109 at $550/1000.  Up $150 from a month ago.  :rofl:    :shake: