Tactical Double Rifle Cases at Ollie's in Knoxville

Went to Ollie's over at East Town Mall in Knoxville this afternoon with my wife and oldest daughter and found Bulldog Tactical Double Rifle Cases for $19.99. It's the same as this, but in digital camo, so I picked one up. 

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/988081/bulldog-extreme-double-assault-rifle-gun-case-47-nylon-black

They also had some other rifle cases with wheels for $39.99 and then some others for $9.99, that looked like they would be made for shotguns or non scoped rifles.  These all look to be much better quality than is currently sold at Walmart. They are black nylon.

Edited by Moped

Seems like all the good deals are in the east end of the state. lol

Naw!  You all out in the middle part of the state got all that cheap Perfecta ammo!  I was able to get some of that too, but it dried up fast around there!

I snagged one of these at Walmart a week or so ago.

It is pretty great for the price.

Lots of MOLLE, a bunch of pockets, some of them huge. And you can strap the rifle in. I used some padding I had an I can fit two rifles in with ease. As well as a couple hundred rounds of ammo and a dozen or so magazines.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fieldline-Tactical-43-Cobra-Gun-Case-Black/26357372

• Like 1

It will be your new favorite store Peejman. I went by the Maryville store yesterday and picked up a nice case for my AR, they had a good variety of cases in stock.

I was under the impression (from conversations with others) that it was the same stuff that walmart sells at higher prices, with some of the infomercial crap thrown in for good measure. 

That said, I've got more rifles than cases now, so a double rifle case for $20 is appealing. 

I was under the impression (from conversations with others) that it was the same stuff that walmart sells at higher prices, with some of the infomercial crap thrown in for good measure.

That said, I've got more rifles than cases now, so a double rifle case for $20 is appealing.

Sort of, but not really. More like some overstock or overrun stuff, some cheap and/or inexpensive tools. A pretty good selection of books, at least at the east town store.

I may need to drop by and pick up one of those cases.
  • Like 1