Did you participate in National Ammo Buying Day?

Did you buy your 100 rounds today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy your 100 rounds today?

• Yes I bought at least 100 rounds
    • No
    • something came up, could not participate

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Sorry not to be part of the ritual today.

I've been on ammo buying jag for several weeks now, two more fire irons coming, 'bout broke.

- OS

Roger that, chief! (couldn't resist...:koolaid:)

Waiting on Friday. The organizing powers that be should have known that the 'common man,' who makes up for the majority of gun-related purchases, gets paid on Friday!

Where's there a professional organizer when you need one? OOPS, my bad... he's at the White House.

Well, Mom got lucky.

100 rounds each of Winchester White Box 9mm Luger and .45ACP.

For the same price I had calculated for 50 rounds each of WWB.

OhShoot, if you get the 995 before the next meet and bring it, I'll have some ammo to try it with! Instead of moochin' off'n you :koolaid:

I didn't buy any loaded ammo. I went to The Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet. I bought 6 packs of Win. sp primers and 500 Zero brand 9mm, 115 gr. FMJ. That was $70.00 and some cnange. I would have done better if I had went to Academy Sports and bought 10 boxes of the Monarch for $7.99 a box. But I have a ton of 9mm brass already preped and ready to load. I need to buy some 45 ACP 230 grain FMJ next. But the Zero 45 ACP that Reloaders Bench is $70.00+TN tax for 500 of them. I found a dist. that sells the Zero brand for 117.75 a 1000 and free shipping. So I better buy a 1000 before this place runs up the price. gearyr