Do You Really Believe ?

Fourtyfive

Do you really think that our enemy would disclose how they got a bomb on a plane ? I say BS ! Would you place a picture of a B on the internet of your B ? I say the soda can B is BS ! That's what we are lead to believe , it was in another way I believe. Make us look for soda cans and it's something else. I'm not f'ing stupid. You may catch me off guard , but you'll never get me in a moment of stupidity. Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 2

Do you really think that our enemy would disclose how they got a bomb on a plane ?

Sure, they are ignorant terrorists. They are thumbing their noses at the Russians; that will cost them their lives. They are just showing that a bomb could be in anything; we already know that. Unless they are falsely claiming the take down of that plane (nothing to suggest that); I see no reason not to believe it was a soda can.
  • Like 2

don't remember what "news" channel i saw it on, but something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

stuck out to me the other night. they had a former security talking head on that stated he has personally seen examples of explosive devices that can get through TSA security 100% of the time. that is worrisome.

(sorry, i have the internet hiccups.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk Edited by surfabilly

I don't doubt they did it and probably with a can and that blasting cap if the can was placed in the right location on the plane but I just don't believe they showed everything else that was used. Some said it didn't have a timer. A timer is not needed if it is triggered by a cell phone. That is why I don't think they are showing everything. Just enough to get Putin's attention. They also did find TNT residue On plane parts and on a few bodies...........jmho

Get real , they are smarter than we think. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Fortunately we are well armed and not stupid as they think we are.

Praise God and our reserve as a group.

Yes, there are few that are smarter but for the most part it is more dedication combined with stupidity than brains. As being afraid of our being well armed. Guns are good against other guns but guns don't work if the bad guys are wearing IED Vests and not packing guns.

That plays very little in their train of thought because they know that they will die during their assault so the only real point is how fast people with guns respond to their attack if they did use guns. As they showed the other night in Paris, They couldn't kill anyone except for 1 innocent bystander yet 3 of the blew themselves up in front of that soccer field when they were refused admission.  They had tickets and had they got there before the game started they would have been allowed in. Poor timing on their part...............jmho