Why carry Hollow Points? (humor)

Now put that tater in layer of denim and leather and puffy winter jackets and test again :D

LOL!
I dunno, the HP turned that thing into mashed potatoes! Sucker flew apart into about a million pieces, was pretty funny.

Wifey wasn't too happy.... those were thanksgiving taters! Last time she'll send me to Aldi's when I go to the range!

- K

Edited by ReeferMac
  • Like 3

LOL!
I dunno, the HP turned that thing into mashed potatoes! Sucker flew apart into about a million pieces, was pretty funny.

Wifey wasn't too happy.... those were thanksgiving taters! Last time she'll send me to Aldi's when I go to the range!

- K

She should have known better!

I used to shoot out on a buddies' land, on the edge of some woods behind his house. They didn't have trash pickup, etc... just a big ol' burn pile and then a compost heap. From time to time I'd grab either an old piece of fruit or some other piece of trash to shoot up.... cans and whatever.

One day I was out there with my Mossberg Maverick just havin' a good ol' time. I went to the compost pile and found a huge yellow onion. Sucker musta' been 1.5lbs or more. It had some mold on it and was gettin' mushy on one side. I had been having fun putting little holes in stuff, but this - this big onion - I wanted to vaporize it!

I set it on a log about 1.5 feet off the ground. I chambered a shell (just basic birdshot) and put the barrel about 1/8th of an inch off the skin of that onion and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezed the trigger. BOOM! There was no more onion. There was now only an onion puree... everywhere... on everything within about 20 feet of where the onion used to reside. Sadly, that is where I was. Standing, stupidly, at onionpocalypse ground zero.

I did not invite myself into their home after that shooting session. And I have not shot an onion since! Edited by musicman
  • Like 1