Shotgun Ammo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For regular ol' buckshot.... WalMart. Usually have Remmy 15 packs for like $12. Otherwise it's generally $1/rd everywhere else. Watch online shops like PSA, etc. Often you can find it under $3/box.

Around this time last year PSA was running 25rd boxes of Estate 12g 00 for $6.99/ea. I've run through a few boxes so far without a hitch in a 930, 500, Ithaca 37, and 870. I still have a pile of it left, but if I saw that deal again I'd definitely get more.

Sometimes you'll also find 25rd boxes of 12g 00 at Wall or Academy around the $12-15 mark.
I prefer the fed flight control for SD out of my 870 Tactical, I found it at SMKW for 4.99 x 5 round box

Super tight patterns tested out to 25 yards.

Generic 00 is a pie plate+ @ 25...

I also learned my 870 doesn't like aluminum

Sorry, saw you are hunting in Nashville Edited by Gotthegoods

I prefer the fed flight control for SD out of my 870 Tactical, I found it at SMKW for 4.99 x 5 round box

Super tight patterns tested out to 25 yards.

Generic 00 is a pie plate+ @ 25...

I also learned my 870 doesn't like aluminum

Sorry, saw you are hunting in Nashville

The flight control is interesting stuff. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.