Our furry friends helping out

• Moderators

How about a thread of our furry (or not so furry) friends helping out?  

Here is Ginger helping as I read through TGO!  She said I needed a new Avatar as well. 

[url=http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/ggwilde/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151119_163324_zps3rfap7nj.jpg.html]20151119_163324_zps3rfap7nj.jpg[/URL]

Edited by ggwilde
  • Like 4

39b5a7cf99e4225560e452252c8e1bb7.jpg

Tobie keeping me company in a humvee for a 10 day aaslt RXMT mission.

He doesnt like helicopters at all

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I don't blame him, I don't like helicopters at all either, what they do to fly isn't natural with to many parts moving in fundamentally unsound directions. Now an airplane, glider or hangglider I can deal with and most dogs I've encountered love flying in a small plane.   

I don't blame him, I don't like helicopters at all either, what they do to fly isn't natural with to many parts moving in fundamentally unsound directions. Now an airplane, glider or hangglider I can deal with and most dogs I've encountered love flying in a small plane.

Havent had an opportunity to jump with him yet, im not that cool with any HALO jumpmasters at Group...yet

I agree with you about helos, not my cup of tea

• Administrator

Havent had an opportunity to jump with him yet, im not that cool with any HALO jumpmasters at Group...yet

I agree with you about helos, not my cup of tea

I am not versed in these things so pardon the dumb question, but are you a K9 handler or how exactly are you able to take the dog on maneuvers?

I think it's really cool... just never have seen it done before outside of K9 handlers.

• Like 1

I am not versed in these things so pardon the dumb question, but are you a K9 handler or how exactly are you able to take the dog on maneuvers?

I think it's really cool... just never have seen it done before outside of K9 handlers.

I had no one to watch him and just brought him along expecting to get taken off the validation - they didnt seem to care, not even the pilots.

In reality Im sure its not allowed but no one batted an eye

ETA more muldoonery...
e998caa312ce0040fe3906416590f2ba.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk Edited by CommsNBombs
  • Like 2

This is Millie helping me vanquish an evil, threatening ham bone to ensure that no scraps escaped to do vile deeds:

IMG_20151220_111251846.jpg

She wasn't growling, just trying to get her teeth latched onto the bone.  She has never growled at me over food.  In fact, despite her having really sharp teeth and jaw strength that can break/crush major bones in a living possum if it is unfortunate enough to cross her path (guess how I know) if she is chewing on something and I am not sure she should have it I can literally put my fingers in her mouth and take it away from her with no fear of being bitten.  Now, she might look at me like, "Hey!  What did you do that for?" but she won't show any signs of aggression.

I don't have a picture of my favorite time she 'helped' me do something.  See, my mom is my next door neighbor and will sometimes toss a couple of biscuits left over from breakfast, etc. across the fence to Millie.  Millie enjoys these little treats.  Well, one morning I had let Millie out to play in the yard by herself before I went outside and mom had tossed her a couple of biscuits.  When I went outside the first thing I needed to do was take some feed to my chickens so I told her, "Millie, we've got to feed the chickens.  Are you gonna help me feed the chickens?"   I said that just because I talk to her a lot, not thinking she actually understands.  Now, my chicken enclosure has a coop to get inside but there is a small, attached, fenced in area where they can roam around outside.  As I walked toward the coop to feed my chickens I noticed Millie pick up one of her biscuits in her mouth and start walking in that direction, too.  I figured she was just following me and taking a 'snack', just in case.  However, when we got close to the coop instead of following me to the coop, itself, she walked over to the fenced in area, pushed that biscuit hard against the fence then turned it loose and walked away, leaving the biscuit.  Yep, she really did help me feed the chickens!

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1

Most of ya'll are familiar with Kasey but I thought I would share a few pictures of her on Guard duty. Hard at work. She is very camera shy so hard to get pictures of her looking at me.

[URL=http://s218.photobucket.com/user/softbaitmaker/media/Kasey%20and%20Girl%20Dog/Picture%20129_zpsdjakskyc.jpg.html]Picture%20129_zpsdjakskyc.jpg[/URL]

[URL=http://s218.photobucket.com/user/softbaitmaker/media/Kasey%20and%20Girl%20Dog/DSCF0018.jpg.html]DSCF0018.jpg[/URL]

[URL=http://s218.photobucket.com/user/softbaitmaker/media/Kasey%20and%20Girl%20Dog/KaseyandGirlDog011_zps5e0be780.jpg.html]KaseyandGirlDog011_zps5e0be780.jpg[/URL]

Last picture is her making sure Jeep does not go anywhere without her............ :rofl:

• Like 2