Outsiders - WGN TV show Jan 26th

I thought this was about the movie about the book about the greasers.

With Soda, and Johnny, and the soces.

Never seen this one, what's it about?

Really? You didn't get it from the above link and synopsis? I'm losing faith in you buddy. lol

I get a sort of backwoods, clannish, independent family group resisting law and change. More or less. lol

Really? You didn't get it from the above link and synopsis? I'm losing faith in you buddy. lolI get a sort of backwoods, clannish, independent family group resisting law and change. More or less. lol

Hmm, so an outlawish duck dynasty type deal I guess. I could dig that.

I still haven't gotten my internet up and burned through a lot of data last month so I didn't watch the clip BTW :p

Although if you want to talk loosing faith, when I moved I "got the last of the ammo" out no less than three times :rofl: .
Even then on the last few days I found near a gallon sized ziplock worth of a box of .22 or three, some mosin ammo, misc pistol and rifle rounds, and a 100 round value pack of 12 gauge birdshot. :stunned:

Luckily at my new place I have room to spread out some. Hopefully confining the ammo to one room for storage will work out if I can actually dedicate some real space to it and get it organized. Maybe I can even start reloading finally. :rolleyes:
  • Like 1
Yes, having the space, or in my case, getting organized enough to do it,can really help to see just how you stand on guns and ammo stock. Of course, I've been promising to do that for years, and still only about half done.

Wife says I'm either so OCD it's a crime or the world's greatest procrastinator.

It's about a mountain clan in modern-day Kentucky living up on their mountain. Only problem is that "their" mountain is apparently owned by someone else. That someone else is a timber company who wants them off the mountain so logging can begin. The local Sheriff doesn't want any part of evicting them, but he has a job to do. Hilarity Pandemonium follows.

It's going to be a bit of an anti-corporate thing with the timber guys saying stuff like "Sheriff, get them off that mountain so we can make our money." and the mountain people saying "they're not kicking us off our  mountain!". But it doesn't seem to gloss over the fact that the mountain people are kind of hypocritical assholes. They don't want the outside world's way of living imposed on them, but feel perfectly fine riding their muddy ATVs through the town store and causing mayhem in the lives of people who choose to live differently than them.

Edited by monkeylizard

I thought this was about the movie about the book about the greasers.

With Soda, and Johnny, and the soces.

Never seen this one, what's it about?

I think they did that one already, most of those kids are in their 50's now ...

I think they did that one already, most of those kids are in their 50's now ...

They did. Lot of pretty big name in the flick too. Ralph Machio, Something Dylan, or Dylan Whatshisface, Patrick Swayze even IIRC. Them and a whole lot of people who where lucky to do a Pepsi commercial after. Succes and fame be temperamental mistresses.