New Safe arrived!!!!

WarPig

I got sick of the traditional safes after years of them not fitting my needs. SBRs falling over, some too long, others too short, optics being odd sized, and of course the gun I need is always in the back. So I researched, found what I liked and paid it off (after some saving and selling what i would have put inside the safe) but still had to wait months until we moved into the new house for delivery. But it happened today. Ladies and gents i bring to you the Revolution XLT by Pendleton. e679e46d877f3a6f31d7608f6a3808af.jpg

I have to drill the concrete in the morning but I have to save it looks like my oddball guns should all have a home. I still need an internal storage solution for my silencers but at least my babies have a new home. It even has a spot inside to attach my security contact point and pressure plates. The internal leds are a nice touch. All in all I am pretty happy so far. I just need to recruit some friends to help me move this giant this weekend. Any of yall like pizza and beer? Ha!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Wow. We just got a new one too, but yours is quite impressive. Congrats!!

If you could have chosen just one machete it probably would have split the difference in the price ;) I sold quite a bit to pay for it, I told my wife its gonna look empty when I move everything over and I needed more guns to fill it up.

She rolled her eyes and gave me the finger. But she didn't say no so I'm staying positive that that was a soft yes.

• Like 2

If you could have chosen just one machete it probably would have split the difference in the price ;) I sold quite a bit to pay for it, I told my wife its gonna look empty when I move everything over and I needed more guns to fill it up.

She rolled her eyes and gave me the finger. But she didn't say no so I'm staying positive that that was a soft yes.

Sounds like my wife ! They just dont undertsand the "gun thing" . But hey , tell her it keeps us from cheating , keeps us from going to strip joints , bars , and all that bad stuff. We are just gun nerds and proud  :up:

• Like 1

Just grabbed it at my dads. Still splitting up tools....between that and guns we may not speak for a while!

I have a 1/2" concrete bit for drilling the holes if you use the same size bolt/anchors. I don't know if the cost saving is worth your time to get it, but you can have it if you like.