Don't open my car door.

K191145

That's what I mean when I wrote my angry one-liner. Anyone beating on the elderly, women, children, frail, sick, handicapped are such deprived, soul-less bags of dirt that have no chance of being rehabilitated. I can understand anger, but once he confronted Bobby, any last bit of remaining morals should have caused him to pause. Apparently that wasn't the case. Total lack of self-control, total lack of morals, total lack of anything that makes humans human. May he rot in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

My condolences to Bobby's family.

And may that be considerably shortened.

• Like 1

The behavior of the attacker disgusts me, especially with the victim being elderly.

Many on the forum have talked about keeping doors locked, while wise, no one has acknowledged that the victim was 78 years old.  If I live that long and an still drive, I don't have great expectations that I'll remember things like locking the doors.

In the same way that a hate crime adds to the charges, I think there are special circumstances for elderly victims as well.  

• Like 2

The behavior of the attacker disgusts me, especially with the victim being elderly.

Many on the forum have talked about keeping doors locked, while wise, no one has acknowledged that the victim was 78 years old.  If I live that long and an still drive, I don't have great expectations that I'll remember things like locking the doors.

In the same way that a hate crime adds to the charges, I think there are special circumstances for elderly victims as well.  

And kids.

Also windows can be broken easily with a weapon, glass flying in your face would be a big distraction. I am a person who looks at my mirrors often, in parking lots, atm's etc., Of course that's exercising situational awareness for crime but someone coming from behind road raging I will see and prepare before they get to my door, In a vehicle, you're at a disadvantage from anyone who is behind you, it's not easy doing a 180 in a car seat, if someone wants to do me harm I would rather them be right at my door.

Just saw it as well. I am so very sorry to have read it. I hope that the DA can add more charges. Thoughts and condolences to his friends and family, so very sorry for their loss.

The DA has got to add another charge, the POS caused him to have that fatal stroke.

The DA has got to add another charge, the POS caused him to have that fatal stroke.

Got to is an opinion sadly. Clearly we can hope, but there's no guarantee. However, with it being an elected position, they'd be an idiot not to.

I don't even know enough about the law but clearly there was intent to cause bodily harm, I don't know if I could use the world malice or not. But it seemed very deliberate if he sped up to slow him to a stop in order to attack him. I don't understand why the local news isn't reporting the victims age. I would think that would encourage the DA to add additional charges.

I'd hope that gen pop will take care of him and give an ounce of justice much like they do with rapists and molestors.