Kel-Tec P32: Anyone looking for one CHEAP?!

BimmerFreak

Want a P32 on the cheap?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Want a P32 on the cheap?

• Heck yes! Sign me up!
    • Meh. Glocks rule.

This is just a feeler, but I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a semi-Group Buy on Kel-Tec P32s.

I have around 12 coming on Friday, and thought I would offer some up to the Benefactors of TGO.

Kel-Tec P32

$229.00 + Tax/Tics *with verified TGO Benefactor status

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look guys, This is pretty simple.

I have some P32s coming, they are available to TGO Bennifactors at a very good price.

Dont want a P32? dont buy one.

Dont blow my PM box up with "what about P3AT" or "what about Ruger LCP"

I would be happy to put these guns into backstock and make another 50-60 bucks each if you guys dont want them.

/rant.

Guest fastshotivy

I have some P32s coming, they are available to TGO Bennifactors at a very good price.

I would be happy to put these guns into backstock and make another 50-60 bucks each if you guys dont want them.

/rant.

r u open on sundays?

There seems to be a classified ads section to these forums.

Really? Where? :rolleyes:

These arent for sale. They are being potentially offered to a select group of members that support TGO.

If this is going to be a PITA, or isnt viewed as a benefit to our members, im happy to withdraw the offer and sell them to regular customers over the next couple of weeks.

/rant.

I appreciate the offer but I have to pass, don't need another caliber to contend with. Good price though.

Really? Where? :rolleyes:

These arent for sale. They are being potentially offered to a select group of members that support TGO.

If this is going to be a PITA, or isnt viewed as a benefit to our members, im happy to withdraw the offer and sell them to regular customers over the next couple of weeks.

Sorry if my question started something. However I didn't pm you, I asked here. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

If you end up with a deal on a p3at pm me.

If it was a little cheaper I buy one..
There seems to be a classified ads section to these forums.

Look guys, the vendors here are TOP NOTCH and take really good care of us. This is a good deal offered to us, if ya want one let the man know, if not don't mess things up for this or potential future offers.

Time to once again interject, "few good deeds go unpunished."

- OS

So true.

Look guys, the vendors here are TOP NOTCH and take really good care of us. This is a good deal offered to us, if ya want one let the man know, if not don't mess things up for this or potential future offers.

So true.

Oh I thought it was a heck of a price, I just don't want a 32. Joe is good people and look forward to the day I can finally make a trek over to let him have some of my money.:rolleyes:

Guest fastshotivy

So true.

I did not mess it up.. So please don't say I did.

Edited by fastshotivy