So what did you do while you couldn't access TGO during the server move?

TGO David

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't noticed the message that I got earlier about the service provider couldn't find something and getting a map or whatever, but I wasn't on much today due to fact that I was taking care of 4 kids by myself, wife was sick today. She was sick today, which means I should get it tomorrow...so I will be in bed all day.....at least football will be on.

A map? You must have been sent to our Dora The Explorer site by accident. :tough:

Very possible. Dora and Diego.....I don't trust those two!

I also have been picking up the eleventybillion little wire twist ties that they tie down every square millimeter that they can attach them too in toys these days, I mean, really, are there that many 5 year old crime syndicates out there that are stealing toys? Do they have to secure each and every piece multiple times? Polly Pockets have thousands of pieces that come with each toy, very smal, they are between double layers of plastic and all got those twist ties on them, and they are not twisted a couple of times, it is like twenty times, and they are made of wire, so cutting them with your knife is not the best thing to do...ok I will stop.

Guest Bronker
Funny you mentioned that . . . I spent the day researching information on opening my own private practice in mental health counseling.

Isn't that kinda what we've got going on here already?!?!

:-)

I did a little deer hunting, and surveyed the crime scene. My living room looks like there was a terrorist attack at Toys 'R Us. Played a lot of Wii and eventually went coon hunting with my son's new Walker puppy, Sweetie

Guest jackdog

that was damn quick, great job kudos to you. I spent the day cutting up a bunch of downed trees on the property and carving down some steep hills with my tractor.