Hero-Gear 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Event: March 27-28

Do you plan on attending our event?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending our event?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GT_Rat

I ended up picking up a new Bushmaster. :rolleyes:

Good seeing those that I met there. Now to convince myself that I do NOT need to pack up my HK USP and see what kind of trade deal I can get on an M&P 9.

I had a great time. Picked up a Stainless Beretta 92FS. Two of the guys with me had never been before. One of them made the comment "If I win the Lotto I would never leave this place." Made me laugh.

Thanks for the great deal Joe.

Verne

• Administrator

The reason I had to leave Mrs. Tungsten & David's company is my grand father had fallen & was taken to the ER. Looks like he is fine.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather but glad to hear he's ok. That's always scary when a call comes in about family.

Thanks to all the TGO members for helping make this event such a success!

It was good to see lots of the customers that have made Hero-Gear so successful, and I was amazed how many customers were visiting us for the first time.

I hope everyone had a fun time, and we will look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

I'm so excided! I got a Hero Gear phone call on the way home that said I'm a winner!

The reason I had to leave Mrs. Tungsten & David's company is my grand father had fallen & was taken to the ER. Looks like he is fine. Any way I'm still not sure I heard him right but I thought he said that I won a S&W model 64.

Joe can you verify???

It was great meeting you and sorry to hear about your grandfather glad to see he is going to be fine.

My father and I made the trip down there today. He decided he wanted to go and keep me out of trouble. :D We walked around and I let my dad lead and shop. He ended up picking up a knife outside in the tent. I think we were there for 30 or 45 minutes and he was ready to go. He kept complaining about the # of people and how he was having trouble seeing some of the displays. :) I told him to stop being a grump and suck it up.

Edited by kwe45919
Guest dkirby
i cant wait for the new TGO weapon accessory.

What's the only thing this gun is missing?

ar-15.jpg

ar-15nuts.jpg That's what you missed if you missed the Hero Gear sale!

Guest MikeH
I'm so excided! I got a Hero Gear phone call on the way home that said I'm a winner!

The reason I had to leave Mrs. Tungsten & David's company is my grand father had fallen & was taken to the ER. Looks like he is fine. Any way I'm still not sure I heard him right but I thought he said that I won a S&W model 64.

Joe can you verify???

You DID win a Smith and Wesson Model 64. COngratulations! Sorry to hear about your grandfather, hope all is well. We will be closed on Monday and at a shoot on Tuesday, but call Wednesday and we will hook you up. Thanks for coming in!!

I picked up a M&P 45C saturday. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Looks like I'm back in the game.

I'll try and come around more Joe. I've had alot going on in my life lately.

It was great to see you Donnie!

Hope things are going well, and we will look forward to seeing you more often.

Congrats on the new MP45C

Guest SigGrl

Buk let me put that Taurus 1911 PT on layaway that I've been eyeing. I've been thinking about it for a while now. I can't wait, until I can actually get it and get out on the range with it!! We both had a great time at the sale!