All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mamba, Don't believe everything you read on the Internet! <grin> That web page you reference says the "final ruling" in 2019 is from the 'ATF Open letter', but the problem is the Open Letter PDF file was last modified January 16, 2015 and the ATF letter I referenced was from March 21, 2017. The Sig letter is clarification of the ATF position of the Open Letter. That website got it wrong. Now that doesn't mean there aren't changes in the ATF position since 2017, but I'll need something from the ATF to show me otherwise.
  3. The ATF can't make up their collective hive-mind from day to day. They are about as useful, and decorative, as a hub cap on a tractor. https://www.80lowerjig.com/blogs/80-lower-blog/can-you-shoulder-ar-15-pistol-brace-2019/ I've never had a problem "accidentally" shouldering a brace at any range....of course that was not my "intent".
  4. Bear Creek Arsenal 7.62X39 complete upper (includes BCG and CH) with a AT3 Tactical RD-50 red dot. Has flip up rear sight that will co witness with the front sight through the red dot. Red dot was zeroed at 50 yards and the charging handle has a left side extended latch. Comes with one 10 round C-Products mag and four 28 round C-Products mags. Less than 200 rounds down the tube. Shot well with a couple of malfunctions on mag dumps with the bolt getting dry. I have only shot it with the 10 round mag so the 28 rounders are brand new. My wife wants a .224 Valkyrie for long range shooting and the lower I had this on has a CMC trigger and I have an AK so this gets to go. Priced to move at $325 for everything FTF in the Nashville area. Would ship at actual cost. Thanks for looking and PM for info or questions
  5. Today
  6. https://www.sigsauer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/atf-letter-march-21-2017.pdf
  7. They also sell a Roni Pistol Carbine Conversion that does require a NFA stamp since it uses a stock instead of a brace. For me I don't see the point since they elongated the brace for the MCK. But of course there are SBR advantages to be had if you are so inclined. We were at the convention in Indy back in April (yes the wife loves those events too, bless her), at their booth. Pretty crowded so didn't get to talk with them but great to see them busy. My G17 MCK was BO'd for awhile (supply meet demand); so had to wait about a month after order.
  8. They also have kits for Sig and Smith.
  9. Some of us (old guys) even remember a man that climbed into a capsule on top of a missile designed to deliver a nuclear warhead.
  10. At 3:17 PM today it has been 50 years since we heard those words. Vice President Pence gave a rousing speech today from Kennedy space center. Reviving the space program would be quite a feat. I’m sure we have the ability, but I question we can get anything done that requires the approval of congress.
  11. I just need the frame. But may be interested. Send me some pics and details.
  12. Starts gun forum, 8000 posts, numerous builds, started EDC with an SAA...might know a thing or two...
  13. I've got a Sport 2, stock except grip and added red dot. Does everything I need it to do. I also looked at the Ruger, slightly better finish. See them both routinely on sale for $500. For my second, if I ever do it, will be a build, in a different caliber. Good luck!
  14. I have two new Magpul MOE mil spec black stocks (MAG400) sitting around that I will not use. I purchased these with rifle kits and switched them out for the Magpul CTR which I like better. I'll include the CTR box and paperwork with decal with the purchase of the MOE stock. $20 each, $25 if need to be shipped ($45 shipped if you buy both). Can meet FTF in or around Fairview. If shipping, payment by paypal (friends & family) or USPS Money order. Let me know if you have any questions.
  15. I would love that trip. I hope you all enjoy it. I would suggest, if you have time, going up to see Big South Fork, and riding the train at Stearns, Kentucky. it goes through an old mining town. We really enjoyed that, and most people don't know about it.
  16. That sounds like a wonderful trip! Your grandson is lucky to have you two in his life. Have you all ever considered getting up to the headwaters of the Mississipi? It's a State Park, and a pretty wonderful place. Kind of awe inspiring to see what's there and think about what it becomes... ETA: https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/park.html?id=spk00181#homepage
  17. I'm glad you like it. I'm making two more with different handle material...one which is already sold.
  18. Oh my. The pictures don’t do these knives justice. Beautiful work GT.
  19. Sounds like a nice trip. Stay safe and hope you guys don't have any mechanical troubles along the way!
  20. I’m going to go ahead and ask, because others have got to be thinking it also. Does that not make you think of “Don’t worry Sir; I’m from the internet”?
  21. I will say, in my opinion, cross bolt safeties on a lever action are an abomination. Avoid them at all cost.
  1. Load more activity

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines