SHOT Show 09: Kel-Tec 308 Ver 2.0

BimmerFreak

We played with this gun at SHOT 07, and it looks like it will finally be ready for sale in the coming months(s)

I cant find my pictures from 2 years ago, but the current version looks to be much more refined, simplified, and less costly.

We have 20 of these on order, with an estimated sale price of ~ $1400.00

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:koolaid:DANG!!! Something Wicked this way comes!!! That is definitely eviling looking! Glad I Bough my M14 last week or else other things would be sailing out the gun chest in order to purchase one of those!!! I wish they used M14 mags though. We might see a new supply of them come on the market!

I think I'm reasonably certain that Mr. Schummer of New York ain't going to like these things one bit! He's a pile of :D!

:PDANG!!! Something Wicked this way comes!!! That is definitely eviling looking! Glad I Bough my M14 last week or else other things would be sailing out the gun chest in order to purchase one of those!!! I wish they used M14 mags though. We might see a new supply of them come on the market!

I think I'm reasonably certain that Mr. Schummer of New York ain't going to like these things one bit! He's a pile of :poop:!

Yeah rumor is that there were 4 bystanders found dead near the Kel-Tec booth.:D

Joe: What's your opinion of the keltec build quality? I'm planning to buy a .308 semi-auto. I was leaning towards the SA Socom m1a, PTR or DPMS AR. Where the Keltec fall on your list???

I guess I would put the Kel-Tec at the bottom on that particular list, but thats just me.

I looked at some of my distributors and only one of them has them listed, but not in stock yet. Also it was only listed/pictured with a 18" barrel and a scope, bipod, etc.

Not interested in a 18". Now a 16" would be okay and would use the same mags my FAL uses.

I looked at some of my distributors and only one of them has them listed, but not in stock yet. Also it was only listed/pictured with a 18" barrel and a scope, bipod, etc.

Not interested in a 18". Now a 16" would be okay and would use the same mags my FAL uses.

Pretty sure if it was a 16" the overall would be to short.

......You suck. Why does everything cool have to come when when I can't legally buy it, OR afford it!? Guess I should save up now and home my luck holds out for the two years I'd have to wait.

Pretty sure if it was a 16" the overall would be to

short.

This rifle is VERY compact with it's 18" barrel and you wouldnt accomplish anything (except for loss of velocity) by going to an even shorter barrel.

Anyone that thinks it needs to be shorter should wait until they actually have one in their hands to decide this, as you will be surprised how compact it really is.