Wondering about taxes?

Guest fan of the 1911

Guest fan of the 1911

:nervous:I have in the last year sold all of my nasty black rifles and evil semi autos. I was wondering if I were to claim the money gained say 350$ as the difference between the purchase price of the guns I had bought in the last 10 years, and the price that I had sold them for this past year. Would this help with tax problems and such when the guns are rounded up later this year or early next year. I could show that the profit from said evil guns had been claimed on my taxes. I'm seriously starting to think if all of the paperwork was dug up it would show 15 or so guns that have long gone. Some in years past had sold at a loss some for a slight gain. Any one else thinking about the future and how it might be better to have this issue out of the way when the new president calls for the turn in of all evil black rifles and semi autos.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fan of the 1911

Was just a thought, just trying to jump ahead to when the U.N. comes a knocking. See I have sold all of the evil guns even claimed it on my taxes! This is just an exercise in what ifs. Thinking that a tax payment now would keep crap to a minimum.

Guest Liberty Seeker

Guns, what guns? I didn't see no guns. Those guys over there, they mighta had some guns, but we haven't had no guns. We used to have some guns, but then Oba,a said he would take the guns and do good with them, so he has our guns. Yeah, we don't have no guns.

Guest nofearracer
just trying to jump ahead to when the U.N. comes a knocking

If the U.N. comes knocking on doors here, then its time to give them an exhibition in global azz-kicking:death: P.S. Hope they send in the French first.

Edited by nofearracer
Guest jackdog

I'm sure that some out there think they are being cute with the guns I have no guns bullsh**t. But I think it portrays gun owners as cowards to our conviction of the Constitution and the second amendment. For those who may be serious with these statements. Probably better you get rid of the darn things for a man without conviction and purpose has niether the right or the foritude to own firearms. Rant over

Screw that kind of BS the OP is referring to. I am too old and too fat to much give a damn.

I own guns, somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 of them. Some of them evil and scary some of them not so much.

So you make up some lie about selling them. What is the freaking point to that?

You gonna hide them then take them out of the hidey hole and fondle them in the dark like a 13 year old with a stack of nudie magazines does?

Guest Astra900

UN invasion????

That's another reason every man should own something that will fire 9x19, 5.56x45, and a 7.62x51. That way you can scavenge the ammo from the blue helmeted corpses.

UN soldiers? Go ask Joe about those guys:D

Screw that kind of BS the OP is referring to. I am too old and too fat to much give a damn.

I own guns, somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 of them. Some of them evil and scary some of them not so much.

So you make up some lie about selling them. What is the freaking point to that?

You gonna hide them then take them out of the hidey hole and fondle them in the dark like a 13 year old with a stack of nudie magazines does?

{Add Butthead's voice}

Huh...huh huh, huh huh,

he said fondle.

Huh huh, huh huh, huh huh

If the U.N. comes knocking on doors here, then its time to give them an exhibition in global azz-kicking:death: P.S. Hope they send in the French first.

Lmao.. I thought of that and then read your post...too damn funny...

Turn the French fries into swiss cheese by golly...

Yeah, I got guns...wait right there!!!

Guest Astra900
If the UN guys are all they are sending out I'm really not worried.

*GROAN* I am, when they're taken care of, we'll have to clean it up, or smell it all summer. I don't wanna touch one of 'em:drama: EEEWWWW! Gross!

Just a little off-topic, but I got in trouble playing World of Warcraft one day because during a group battle everyone on my team just sucked and I told them they fought like the French.

A GM told me that type of talk would not be tolerated. I told him I understood, but that it was still true. :( He laughed.