Another Awsome Gun Room

Shug

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

I called my wife in here to look at that picture. She thinks I'm crazy with my gun collection. I've got a 1/4 of this cat's collection.

When I bought my AR...you know, that "psycho gun" she was convinced that a psychiatric diagnosis and a shooting rampage was sure to follow.

She's so funny...she has no clue when I'm going to do that. It could be months from now...:D

This coming from the woman who thought an AR-15 was the plane that that 'hottie' Tom Cruise flew in Top Gun.

She thinks I'm the 'psycho'...

PPBBTT! A friend sent me the pics of Charlton Heston's gun room. Whoooooaaa!

If I can e-mail it to someone who can get it here I will. It is awsome!

I wish he could have adopted me!:bow:

Guest preruntn

For all the great stuff he has I was surprised to see the long barrel on the Thompson. SBR would be cheap compared to his total investment. Still, way to be!!!!

Eric

Guest Revelator
Meh. (not to be the gun snob...but)

That collection isnt worth as much as it looks.

I would take half that crap to the next gun show, sell it, and invest in some higher end firearms.

But thats just me :)

I have no clue what half those guns are, but I see what you mean. I think I saw a Hi Point carbine in there.

I think he's expecting a lot of people to crash on his couch after the Apocalypse... Although apparently they're expected to bring their own tupperware and bolt actions since he clearly doesn't have enough to go around for those who don't want AK's to fight the Cuban airborne with while shouting "Wolverines" at the top of their lungs. :)

I would take half that crap to the next gun show, sell it, and invest in some higher end firearms.

Funny, but that is along the lines of what I was thinking too. I hate to admit being a gun snob, but the EBR stuff just doesn't light my fire...they just have no soul when designed on a cad machine and stamped in a hydraulic press...despite how much money you throw at them.

That collection is, however, not unimpressive for the average person. If you are looking to have fun at the range...he would be the one you call up on Saturday!

PPBBTT! A friend sent me the pics of Charlton Heston's gun room. Whoooooaaa!

If I can e-mail it to someone who can get it here I will. It is awsome!

I wish he could have adopted me!:)

Charlston Heston's gun room is on page 4 of that post. It has been posted here before, this time it has two new picks of the "back room". I like the flame throwers, and the shooting range across the hall

Charlston Heston's gun room is on page 4 of that post. It has been posted here before, this time it has two new picks of the "back room". I like the flame throwers, and the shooting range across the hall

From what I see on site and quick look at Wiki, that's actually fellow named Bruce Stern's collection, often attributed to Heston?

- OS

From what I see on site and quick look at Wiki, that's actually fellow named Bruce Stern's collection, often attributed to Heston?

- OS

Correct thanks for posting that. It was Bruce Stern's collection, not Heston's. Heston did have a nice collection, but he was not as much a military collector as Stern. The Stern collection sold for more than any other private collection in US history. He was a former NRA board member, a heck of a good natured fellow and he left a portion of the proceeds of that collection to the NRA Foundation.

As to the link in the original post, I agree with hero, a lot of guns there, not really a collection. A lot of redundancy of mediocrity.

Edited by Warbird

Sweet collection, but I am kinda with Joe and the gang here. If you are gonna buy a Mustang, buy an 8 cylinder gt at least. If your gonna have SBR and AK's, don't make all of them .22's. I can understand 1 of each in a .22, but from what he wrote, it seems they are all .22 caliber?