Beretta Gallatin Firearms?

DaveTN

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one of their Tomcat 3032 acp Inox, have several loads to do testing with, just haven't taken time to test them. Rural King has 17 different Beretta models  but not the Tomcat, don't know what models are produced at Gallatin besides the Tomcat.

On 4/21/2019 at 5:13 PM, DaveTN said:

I haven’t seen much about what Beretta is doing at Gallatin lately. What Beretta firearms are available that are made in, and marked, Gallatin?

I haven't heard which models Beretta is making in Gallatin however they made 1000 92G Brigadier Volunteer State pistols.  

Edited by tnhawk

Hard to say. I went to a CMM class in Nashville with a lady from their plant in Maryland. She said it was a great place to work. But she was worried because there was talk of moving her job to Tennessee, and she wouldn’t be able to move because of her husbands job. I was getting a lot of calls from Head Hunters when they were hiring, but I didn’t pursue them because I didn’t want to drive to Gallatin and couldn’t move; so I have no idea how their pay was. I just figured for a company (private or otherwise) to be in business for over 500 years and be near the top of the heap; they have to be doing something right.

Beretta USA has 15 job openings today, 10  of those are in Gallatin, including some fairly important seemingly responsible positions in engineering and QC.  That’s either a good thing if business is growing or a bad thing if they are having a problem keeping people.

• 2 weeks later...

How much does Beretta USA Corporation in Gallatin, TN pay?

Average Beretta USA Corporation hourly pay ranges from approximately $11.59 per hour for Assembler to $25.29 per hour for Technician. The average Beretta USA Corporation salary ranges from approximately $30,000 per year for Machine Operator to $82,130 per year for Manufacturing Manager.

Salary information comes from 60 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Beretta-USA-Corporation/salaries?location=US%2FTN%2FGallatin

More info at that link. 

My guess is that like any machining facility, if you aren’t skilled trade you have a chance to get in there and become a Machinist or a CNC operator. Then if they won’t pay you someone will. It’s tough to even find people that will come to work everyday.

I’m sure they are hiring from the TN VocTech centers like everyone else, and will pay more for someone with some real experience.