Sign in to follow this  
Steelharp

Wow. Just saw Armalite AR10T, #60.

Man, oh man. Guy just came in, had Armalite AR10T, with documentation from the factory that it was the 60th one made. Had a Leupold 6.5 x 20 - 50 scope and six mags... and he wanted to sell it...

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

How Much?

Sent you a message.

About 10 years ago a friend of mine bought AR10T brand new. The gun had serious failure to eject. Like not ONE ejection. He was using "90"s LC mil ball ammo. Some PMC actually left the action. I went over EVERTHING from gas port, gas tube, Locking lug clocking, bolt, recoil spring, everything effecting ejection. Eventualy I got it to eject FM military ammo that happens to be the hottest x51 i'v ever had.  He sent it back to the factory and it came back exactly like it was sent with no issues found! He sold that POS. What a turd.  If you want a real battle rifle, get a FAL. they will eat anything you stuff in the mag. hot, cold...... whatever.

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2019 at 4:19 PM, Magiccarpetrides said:

How Much?

Sent you his contact info

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By pop pop
      I am thinking of purchasing a new deer rifle. Everyone is telling me to get a 6.5 Creedmoor. If you have any experience with the 6.5, please tell me why everyone is so stuck on the Creedmoor. 
      I am an old school 06 kind of man. Weatherby Vanguard 2 is said to be guaranteed to hold 1" at 100 yards. 
      Want to stay under $1,000.00 for rifle and scope. Also what scope would you purchase? 
    • By Luckyforward
      I love .22s!  Thinking about a .22 Mag Henry lever action.  Opinions from all of you about the .22 Mag round.
    • By chipperi
      Ok not sure if this is the right place but there didn't seem to be a better one. On occasion I buy a cheap AR lower when I can find them, they sit and wait until I decide what to build them into. I bought one yesterday while in Sevierville. The new ATF forms now specifically ask if it is a long gun or handgun. WHY? I haven't made up my mind yet. So now it looks like I have to build it into a long gun because I had to choose on the spot, and I just recently built a pistol. It just don't make sense. Oh and bought a new carry gun Saturday but that is for another thread.    

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines