Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By AuEagle
      Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum Receiver 
      20 Inch Smoothbore Slug Riot Bbl & Magazine Extension
      I have the original Spring & Magazine Cap.
      $500.00 FTF Sevier County-Trades include 9mm Shield-Au/Ag Coins/Bullion
      PM with any questions-Thanks for lookin'

• By Radtekk
      I have two Maverick 88 12ga shorties. One is black, 24" per the box. Never been assembled, only came out for the 4473. The other is FDE, 20" per the barrel. I've never fired it, was told 3 years ago it was unfired by the seller.
      Both are "as is", FDE will have the velcro side saddle since its attached, NOT the butt-stock loops. Neither includes ammo unless negotiated separately. FDE has a fiber optic front sight, black one is probably a bead, don't know since it's never been out of its cardboard.
      I'm selling ONE to fund another purchase. Buyer's choice, same price, $350. Pricing is based on what (it looks like) they're going for on gunbroker, and of course there you'll be paying shipping and ffl fees also. I'll include up to 3 boxes (100 rounds each) of 7 1/2 shot @ $50/each, up to 50 slugs (have to look to see EXACTLY what I have) at $2/per.
      I don't HAVE to sell, lowballs will be ignored. 
      I'm in Jefferson City, willing to travel up to 30 minutes from I40 exit 417. Alternatively I'm in East Knoxville (Papermill off 386B) every Monday around 8am and 6pm.
      Happy to bring both for fondling prior to decision but tire-kickers WILL be publicly shamed. 
      ETA: Gonna need a bill-of-sale and peek at d/l or HCP. 

• By Radtekk
      Picked it up a while ago, have no gun for it. Don't plan to get one. No idea what it's worth but I'll figure it out if somebody wants it. Not gonna over-charge, not gonna get taken advantage of. Fair is fair. Anyway... All boxes full, Remington BB shot is light 7 rounds.
      Cash is king, but will trade for ammo, nothing special but willing to talk. Usual calibers... Maybe towards an upper, length doesn't matter. Decent holo sight for an AR. Snub Ruger 38 or 357 for the truck box.
      ETA:
      Ammo I'd like: 357, have plenty of 38. 44 spcl or mag. Buffalo Bore hardcast in either caliber.

• By Chucktshoes
      Just what it says I recently acquired an 1897 trench gun, and she needs the proper food. 
    • By Grayfox54
      I thinking about converting my RIA .38 Super 1911 to 9 mm just to try it out. Looking for a 5" barrel, bushing, link, etc to change it over. Don't need to be fancy or expensive. In fact, the cheaper the better.  I'm just experimenting. 🤔
      If anybody has a complete 9mm 1911 they're willing to part with, I'd also be interested in that too.  Again, nothing too fancy or expensive. Preferably in the Memphis/ West Tenn area. 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.