Government Agent Forum Posters

Guest macmonkey

Guest macmonkey

Hey Everyone,

A member on another forum pointed out something to me today that I wanted to put on your radar.

The government has hired thousands of people to blog. That s right, they have hired them to soften their actions. You will see them enter certain threads or even start new threads and say things like,

“there is nothing you can do so go to work and shut upâ€

or they will ask

“is really so bad that you are losing your rights.â€

Some of them will say they are from other countries and that they do not need the rights that our government is taking away from us.

I am not saying that all post like these are government employees. Some of them are just satisfied with government or are just loyalists.

Government bloggers are out there and this is the perfect place for them to be. Nothing is worse for the government then people that are self reliant and are ready for what ever comes their way. They want you to need governments help.

My attempts to get his source was unsuccessful but I thought that it should be on your radar.

Beware.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreign countries like Israel have been doing this for years to try to soften or change the way people on the INTERNET feel about them. Its just another mis information campaign, although a hi-tech one. It dosent really bother you does it ? They probably have good information dont you think ?

Foreign countries like Israel have been doing this for years to try to soften or change the way people on the INTERNET feel about them. Its just another mis information campaign, although a hi-tech one. It dosent really bother you does it ? They probably have good information dont you think ?

I highly doubt there are any facts on this.

Aside from that, this would be the most retarded propaganda campaign ever. I mean, who takes bloggers seriously anyway?

Guest Rick O'Shay

Yup, just wearing pajamas sitting in their living rooms stirring up trouble.

Actually the initial poster is correct. There ARE thousands of government agents out there doing all they can to paint this government in a positive light; they are called the Media.

Guest c_o_jones
I work for the Federal government. Just putting that out there.

So do I, and every other taxpayer for the first three months of every year.:):mad:

Edited by c_o_jones
Guest Schwarzgebrannt

The gov't has been buying viral marketing / pay per post contracts for years.. not my particular bag, but it does exist in a way. :shrug:

Guest m2jordan

I'm from the gov'ment and I'm here to hep you.

Seriously trhough, I work for the government, but I support and defend the constitution. Any government employee who doesn't is a POS.

Thats hilarious canynracer!

I actually read a bunch of stuff on a conspiracy theory website I frequent (for poops and giggles, mind you), and several people really are convinced that street signs contain secret directions for a coming invasion! Haha, my favorite was one guy who posted something to the effect of "I've been studying this for years and I was in the USMC, so I KNOW what I'm talking about" :clap: