Any car guys in here? Introducting: Project Inka

Guest Linoge

Fair enough. Like I said, she came out of the experience looking much, much the better. And I certainly understand the sentimental aspect of it... but I still need to get into the gun business :koolaid:.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Fair enough. Like I said, she came out of the experience looking much, much the better. And I certainly understand the sentimental aspect of it... but I still need to get into the gun business :koolaid:.

Little known fact, but Joe's primary source of income is male prostitution. :eek:

i dont see the point in a cage for a street car.

also 350rwhp and approx. 3,000 lbs. doesnt that put it at about mid-low 12s in the 1/4 mile with traction? a cage isnt needed until you hit an 11.9xx et

You dont build BMWs (or any other high performance sports car with 50/50 weight ratio) to run a straight 1/4 mile line :koolaid:

You DO build these cars for BMWCC DE and other track related events.

Guest JHatmaker

Looks great man! I miss my E36 M3 so much. I'm a BMW guy but in general love all the German offerings. Good job on all the pictures.

I'm sure you already know this, but you should check into Active Autowerkes for your FI, they make great kits. Also, HP Freaks make some insane numbers as well....

Once again great job and good luck. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to into another M3.

Looks great man! I miss my E36 M3 so much. I'm a BMW guy but in general love all the German offerings. Good job on all the pictures.

I'm sure you already know this, but you should check into Active Autowerkes for your FI, they make great kits. Also, HP Freaks make some insane numbers as well....

Once again great job and good luck. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to into another M3.

Good to see another Roundel guy here.

Im well aware of AA.

I have been into high performance German hardware since '89 and there is nothing better than taking a well balanced piece of engineering and throwing another 150bhp on it :koolaid:

Here are a few pictures from this afternoon;

Quick update: 19 March 2009

I got Project: Inka home today where I will finish the fine details of this build.

I have all the needed parts/pieces ordered, so it will just be a matter of time before she is 100%

I need a bigger garage....(M5, M3, and some Italian thing have to fight for space)

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

Looks like the gun business is good. I guess it's time to trade the CDL for an FFL.

Very nice stable of whips you've got there.

Meh. There's no money in guns....

I had more toys before opening the shop + I have another job that allows me to put almost everything back into HG. :popcorn:

which of the bmw do you race? have you had a chance to race kenan from chatt. ?

I dont currently have a dedicated DE car.

The M5 is Kelly's daily driver.

The M3 is her weekend toy

The M Roadster is destined for light track/DE use

What does Kenan drive?

If he is involved with the BMWCCA then I am sure we have been on club drives together.

Guest 45AUTO

kenan drives a black i think its a 5 or 3 series not sure of which. he works for me at the parts store in chatt. he has talked about you a few times its all been good . he tell me i should came up and see your store but i do not know where you are at from chatt.

kenan drives a black i think its a 5 or 3 series not sure of which. he works for me at the parts store in chatt. he has talked about you a few times its all been good . he tell me i should came up and see your store but i do not know where you are at from chatt.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chattanooga&1s=TN&2a=521+South+College+Street&2z=37398

:popcorn:

Guest JHatmaker

What I really miss, is driving over to Deals Gap. Man that's just so much fun. I know the bike guys love that place even more.

Great collection Joe, I'm very jealous....

Little known fact, but Joe's primary source of income is male prostitution. :D
You may know me better by my stage name: Lex :)

Very nice care Joe cool to see it go through the transformation and for the prostitution thank goodness for your number one customer, I believe his name was Tungsten ;)